- [Theorycraft] King Krush 24 damage Hunter
- Unknown Hunter
[Theorycraft] King Krush 24 damage Hunter
Obtain board control by using spells like Rapid Fire, Deadly Shot, Kill Command, Unleash the Hounds, Marked Shot, Unleash the Beast to play Scarlet Webweaver safely and discount King Krush to 4 mana. Master's Call draws 2x Scarlet Webweaver and King Krush so to avoid Scarlet Webweaver to discount the other one instead of King Krush I might add a non-beast minion so that you can discover just the minion you need.
- Play both Scarlet Webweaver and if one fails to discount shuffle more in your deck with Dire Frenzy. The turn later play 2x Hunting Party and summon 4x King Krush that cost 0 mana.
Proof Hunting Party combo works:
- Play one Scarlet Webweaver to discount King Krush down to 4 mana. The turn later summon it and cast Dire Frenzy on it. Play Flark's Boom-Zooka, summoning all 3 King Krushes you shuffled in your deck that might get rid of some taunts, and Revenge of the Wild for 24 damage.
- As I mentioned I might add a non-beast card to avoid discounting the wrong beast because after Master's Call you have 3 beasts in your hand
- Thought about adding the secret package but Subject 9 is a beast and you could discount it, plus topdecking a secret isn't the greatest thing
- 1 Tracking / + 1 Hunter's Pack
Looking forward to hearing your advices
Vote On This Deck!
Enjoy this deck guide? Help others find it and show your support to the author by giving it an upvote!9
- 1 Rapid Fire x 1
- 1 Tracking x 1
- 2 Rat Trap x 2
- 2 Revenge of the Wild x 2
- 3 Animal Companion x 2
- 3 Deadly Shot x 2
- 3 Hunter's Pack x 1
- 3 Kill Command x 2
- 3 Master's Call x 2
- 3 Unleash the Hounds x 2
- 4 Dire Frenzy x 2
- 4 Marked Shot x 2
- 5 Hunting Party x 2
- 6 Scarlet Webweaver x 2
- 6 Unleash the Beast x 2
- 7 Flark's Boom-Zooka x 1
- 9 King Krush x 1
- 10 Zul'jin x 1