- Highlander Rogue
Well, it looks like The Lich King isn't the only one who marches on the lands of living and brings death. After a long eternal slumber, upon hearing his plans, the corrupted twin gods are also on their ways to cause destruction and death.
(Twin N'Zoths in action!)
(20 battles with 65% win-rate. Looks like Twin N'Zoths aren't that bad.)
Edwin was hired by twin N'Zoths to bring death to anyone who confronts him. Fortunately, he has a trick or two up his sleeve and completing his mission won't be a big deal...
- Spiritsinger Umbra: Edwin made a deal with Umbra, so that she can summon an everliving army to conquest. A fellow adventurer can check these two pictures down below to grasp as to how. She can also do the following tasks for Edwin:
- Mechanical Yeti: Along with Xaril, they supply resources for Edwin and twin N'Zoths. For Edwin, they can do the followings:
- Boost up the attack of soldiers with Briarthorn Toxin and Whirling Blades.
- Hide in the shadows with Finicky Cloakfield and Fadeleaf Toxin for ambush.
- Toss a fire with Firebloom Toxin and get more supplies with Kingsblood Toxin.
- Shield up with Rusty Horn and Armor Plating, maybe readjust with Reversing Switch, and then stop with Emergency Coolant.
- Potionmaster Putricide: As a tactician and experimenter, he likes to form up a wide array of potions from the dead to toss into the battlefield, spreading the death even further. One can look at this picture below to see the brilliance of the Professor...
(Putricide, still brewing potions while settling things with Rexxar nearby a graveyard.)
- Togwaggle's Scheme: A scheme is set up, for there is nowhere to run from twin N'Zoths, even so in death while under Potion of Illusion...
(How many of twin N'Zoths will come back? Who knows?)
- Flesh Behemoth: This deadly behemoth has an element of surprise by its nature. Let's see how...
- Sonya Shadowdancer: She is always eager to fight and covers her comrades if they fall. She dances with shadows thanks to her cloak and brings her fallen comrades to first-aid tent, so they can return the battle anytime...
(A kobold was saved from the battlefield!)
- N'Zoth, God of the Deep: N'Zoth, the Corruptor would like to revise battle strategies with Edwin the Renegade. Edwin knows he has 15 soldiers who like to rattle the sound of death but he has no idea of every soldier's characteristics. Let's see what he has under his command...
- Elemental: Zephrys the Great
- Naga: Treasure Guard
- Quilboar: Death's Head Cultist
- Demon: Mo'arg Forgefiend
- Beast: Loan Shark+Sinrunner
- Mech: Efficient Octo-bot+Popsicooler+Mechanical Yeti+Mo'arg Forgefiend
- Undead: Potionmaster Putricide+Baron Rivendare+Tomb Pillager+Scourge Illusionist+Infectious Ghoul+Sinrunner+Khartut Defender+Kel'Thuzad+Flesh Behemoth
If you've read it so far, that means you really are interested in this guide, and of course, the deck itself. Thanks for reading, I had a very good bang out of preparing this guide and playing it. It's really funny deck to fool around, yet some people might not be able to experience it the same due to lack of cards and/or dust, maybe even preferences. In that case, I'm here to save you from any trouble, so keep reading...
- Astalor Bloodsworn: He is all-in-one card, where he can damage to face and gain armor. His popularity might lead his nerf but even if he was nerfed or have little dust to spare, you can swap him with Reconnaissance. 2-Mana cost reduction helps your tempo; however, choices can range from bad -such as Ur'zul Horror- to good like Lightshower Elemental.
- Xaril, Poisoned Mind: He can help you out in different ways. He grants attack, draws a card, and most importantly returns your N'Zoths. I can relate that spending 1600 dust for multi-tasking can be too much, so why not have Shadowstep? If you have Shadow of Demise, it can be even better when a N'Zoth is on the battlefield and you cast Togwaggle's Scheme twice.
- Zephrys the Great: A staple for Highlander decks but here, I can understand if you don't want a plain 3/2 summoned by N'Zoth, God of the Deep. If you are low on dust, Violet Haze can give you resources. Maybe you can find Mi'da, Pure Light from it, who knows?
- Kel'Thuzad+Baron Rivendare: Both can be crafted for a total of 3200 dust or you can get them by purchasing Naxxramas adventure set. If you can't get them for whatever reason, you can swap with any card. Armor Vendor for defense and Blightnozzle Crawler for poisonous hits can be deadly.
- Sonya Shadowdancer: Her retrieving ability as 1/1 shouldn't be underestimated, which can be used in conjunction with Spiritsinger Umbra. If you can't craft her, Necrium Blade can serve you well to setup a Deathrattle minion for good profit.
- Potionmaster Putricide: Potions are fun to have a blast with. If you don't have him, you can try your luck getting one with Weaponized Piñata.
That's all for this deck. Thanks for reading and have a good day or night, wherever you are. Have fun in Wild format!
Vote On This Deck!
Enjoy this deck guide? Help others find it and show your support to the author by giving it an upvote!2
- 1 Blackwater Cutlass x 1
- 1 Brain Freeze x 1
- 1 SI:7 Extortion x 1
- 1 Togwaggle's Scheme x 1
- 2 Potionmaster Putricide x 1
- 2 Roll the Bones x 1
- 2 Serrated Bone Spike x 1
- 2 Swindle x 1
- 3 Coerce x 1
- 3 Efficient Octo-bot x 1
- 3 Loan Shark x 1
- 3 Snowfall Graveyard x 1
- 3 Sonya Shadowdancer x 1
- 4 Potion of Illusion x 1
- 4 Scourge Illusionist x 1
- 4 Tomb Pillager x 1
- 4 Xaril, Poisoned Mind x 1
- 2 Astalor Bloodsworn x 1
- 2 Zephrys the Great x 1
- 3 Death's Head Cultist x 1
- 3 Popsicooler x 1
- 3 Prince Renathal x 1
- 3 Treasure Guard x 1
- 4 Baron Rivendare x 1
- 4 Korrak the Bloodrager x 1
- 4 Mechanical Yeti x 1
- 4 Spiritsinger Umbra x 1
- 5 Burgly Bully x 1
- 5 Infectious Ghoul x 1
- 5 Sinrunner x 1
- 5 Spammy Arcanist x 1
- 5 Taelan Fordring x 1
- 6 Emperor Thaurissan x 1
- 6 Khartut Defender x 1
- 6 Reno Jackson x 1
- 8 Kel'Thuzad x 1
- 8 Mo'arg Forgefiend x 1
- 9 Flesh Behemoth x 1
- 9 N'Zoth, God of the Deep x 1
- 10 N'Zoth, the Corruptor x 1