The Shallow Grave of N'Zoth Bros
- Highlander Warlock
After their recent battle with The Lich King and emerged victorious, N'Zoth brothers decided it's time to go home. While travelling, they encountered a merchant who wants to sell a graveyard called The Shallow Grave. Intrigued by her offer, twin N'Zoths decided they wanted to have a look as they want to invest in for business operations.
So, what could their business be? "Spreading the death into the living, I presume?" asked Gul'dan, the owner of The Shallow Grave and a war veteran, as he greeted twin N'Zoths graciously. "So, twin warlords decided to expand their military operations? Very well, I'll be more than happy to oblige." Gul'dan said with a sinister voice as he starts telling how he used to fight with their enemies...
- Gul'dan used the illusions of Shallow Grave thanks to his merchant up to four times.
- Sometimes, his merchant consults with her tortollan mentor to plan how to strike.
That's how Gul'dan used his base to expand his territory. He went on talking about daily chores to keep his management ongoing as twin N'Zoths listened to him with keen eyes...
- "DEFILE, MY EXPIRED MERCHANT!" is the motto of The Shallow Grave. Had it not been the case, Gul'dan wouldn't be able to expand his lands.
- His mistress rooted Gul'dan's ferocious adversaries with echoing Curse of Weakness, as she kept corrupting her enemies within mist. In addition, she loves to spray the scent of Korrak and Infectious Ghoul with her perfume.
- It's important to enchant The Shallow Grave once in a while for better looks. Fortunately, a dwarf with his rod does his job.
- Valdris Felgorge expands free space while a janitor cleans them up. Occasionally, Godfrey and Spammy helps them with cleaning process.
After hearing Gul'dan's insights, twin N'Zoths offered him a position to replace Edwin as they agreed on the fact that Gul'dan is more experienced than a newcomer like Edwin. With the trio set on journey to conquest, they checked upon their mercenaries further to see what's up...
- Undead: Mistress of Mixtures+Expired Merchant+Tamsin Roame+Infectious Ghoul+Sinrunner+Khartut Defender+Lord Godfrey
- Beast: Plated Beetle+Sinrunner
- Elemental: Zephrys the Great
- Quilboar: Death's Head Cultist
- Mech: Popsicooler+Mo'arg Forgefiend
- Naga: Treasure Guard
- Demon: Voidcaller+Enhanced Dreadlord+Mo'arg Forgefiend
Thanks for reading my guide, hope you enjoyed. Most of minions you will summon throughout the game can grant you health and armor. So, in a way, this deck...
- Excels in beating up Aggro decks and Secret Mage.
- Fights fair against other Control variants
- Bad if you face decks which are fast, such as Combo ones.
Anyways, let me know how this deck fares well for you and have fun in Wild format!
Vote On This Deck!
Enjoy this deck guide? Help others find it and show your support to the author by giving it an upvote!2
- 0 Raise Dead x 1
- 1 Touch of the Nathrezim x 1
- 2 Arson Accusation x 1
- 2 Corrupting Mist x 1
- 2 Curse of Weakness x 1
- 2 Defile x 1
- 2 Drain Soul x 1
- 2 Expired Merchant x 1
- 2 Shallow Grave x 1
- 3 Dark Skies x 1
- 3 Full-Blown Evil x 1
- 3 Tamsin Roame x 1
- 4 Kazakus x 1
- 4 Tamsin's Phylactery x 1
- 4 Voidcaller x 1
- 5 Runed Mithril Rod x 1
- 6 Entitled Customer x 1
- 7 Lord Godfrey x 1
- 7 Valdris Felgorge x 1
- 8 Enhanced Dreadlord x 1
- 10 Bloodreaver Gul'dan x 1
- 1 Armor Vendor x 1
- 1 Mistress of Mixtures x 1
- 2 Plated Beetle x 1
- 2 Zephrys the Great x 1
- 3 Death's Head Cultist x 1
- 3 Popsicooler x 1
- 3 Prince Renathal x 1
- 3 Treasure Guard x 1
- 4 Korrak the Bloodrager x 1
- 4 Spiritsinger Umbra x 1
- 5 Infectious Ghoul x 1
- 5 Sinrunner x 1
- 5 Spammy Arcanist x 1
- 6 Emperor Thaurissan x 1
- 6 Khartut Defender x 1
- 6 Reno Jackson x 1
- 8 Mo'arg Forgefiend x 1
- 9 N'Zoth, God of the Deep x 1
- 10 N'Zoth, the Corruptor x 1
More Highlander Warlock Decks
More Decks From Esparanta
Leave a Comment
You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.
No Comments Yet. Be the first to create one down below!