- Elemental Mage
To witness the harmony of arctic Elementals from Jaina and fiery Elementals from Reno. Who can say no to "A Song of Ice and Fire" while playing Reno Elemental Mage?
HOW TO PLAY?
First of all, let's have a look at all Elementals we have in this deck...
Then, their properties. I will explain all of them. We have 9 Elementals in this deck. So, let's see what we have here...
- Arcane Artificer: Jaina's the most favorite arctic Elemental because this fella will help her survive against Aggro players. When combined with AOE cards such as Volcanic Potion and Dragon's Fury, her sinister laugh will be enough to make Aggro players concede instantly.
- Zephrys the Great: A lost genie in Uldum, ready to grant your wish to save you out of dire situations.
- Pyros: "Favorite" word doesn't mean anything to Reno because all fiery Elementals are his best friends. This cute birdie will reborn time and time again.
- Leyline Manipulator: Jaina's second favorite arctic Elemental because this guy will discount generated cards from cards such as Kazakus. To utilize him well for certain, on turn 6, play Archmage Arugal with a follow-up of either Sandbinder or Witchwood Piper to get your hands on discounted copy of whatever card you drew.
- Servant of Kalimos: As an ambassador, he is ready to greet his friends to Jaina and Reno, only if conditions are met.
- Arcanosaur: Jaina's least favorite arctic Elemental because it tends to shock her a lot. However, she keeps it as "personal dog" to keep Aggro players out, only if conditions are met.
- Blazecaller: Reno likes to greet his fiery Elementals with fire because he is SO HOT! So is Blazecaller, only if conditions are met.
- Siamat: Lord of Sand is here! Get ready to Rush!
- Ragnaros the Firelord: Lord of Fire is here to greet you! By fire, be purged!
That's how you get along with your arctic, fiery and sandy friends. Rest of your cards are self-explanatory but I will give you some tips to be successful with this deck...
- If you keep Baleful Banker during Mulligan Phase, you will cycle Hex Lord Malacrass forever.
- As mentioned above, play Archmage Arugal and draw-a-card at the same turn to utilize him well. Don't forget that you can discount extra copy with Leyline Manipulator.
I'M OUT OF CARDS...
It's alright, who doesn't really? You don't have to spend tons of dust to be successful, so why don't you give these cards a try?
With reasons given below:
- Stargazer Luna: If you don't want to spend your dust onto advanced cycle card, Raven Familiar will help you to fetch an AOE spell. Thus, you can sweep your opponent's board with ease.
- Siamat: He is superb if Jaina is played beforehand. You can swap him with any card if you don't have Siamat but I prefer Baron Geddon since he is closer to Siamat when it comes to board control.
- Archmage Arugal: Your dust is valuable? Okay then, good luck finding Lyra the Sunshard with Kabal Courier.
- Pyros: Better cycle your deck with Bonfire Elemental if you don't have this cute birdie.
You have something in your mind? Ask me right away and I will give my answer in return. Until next time, have fun in Wild format!
Vote On This Deck!
Enjoy this deck guide? Help others find it and show your support to the author by giving it an upvote!0
- 2 Baleful Banker x 1
- 2 Dirty Rat x 1
- 2 Zephrys the Great x 1
- 3 Brann Bronzebeard x 1
- 3 Gluttonous Ooze x 1
- 3 Voodoo Doll x 1
- 4 Sandbinder x 1
- 4 Witchwood Piper x 1
- 5 Servant of Kalimos x 1
- 6 Emperor Thaurissan x 1
- 6 Reno Jackson x 1
- 6 Skulking Geist x 1
- 7 Blazecaller x 1
- 7 Siamat x 1
- 8 Ragnaros the Firelord x 1