Lich King vs Mech Warrior (use Platebreaker!)
- Mech Warrior
Here is a deck I threw together to finally defeat Lich King on my f2p Asia account.
It's probably terrible - but definitely doable.
The idea is to keep the board with rush minions and [Hearthstone Card (Dynomatic) Not Found] etc.
Then we try to build mechs that generate huge armor value and maybe even Faceless them.
edit for Descent of Dragons:
Platebreaker renders this fight a walk over. Tested and does work!
- Try to play around The Black Knight and [Hearthstone Card (Maexxna ) Not Found] (the latter is why I put in my only Shield Slam.
- Keep board control to limit the power of him buffing his minions
- If you can get a Vicious Scraphound magnetized with a Beryllium Nullifier it will be immune to Obliterate. That's a great base to go tall and faceless if the match flow allows
- Turn 7 you need some good taunts to buy time to be ready for the next phase.
- I don't have Brawl or Mossy Horror
- Eternium Rover pretty weak and can be replaced.
Better decks out there sure - it's just what I had that worked to get my Arthas hero!. Had 3 massive mechs that were untargetable, not taunted but generating 16-20 armor a pierce when they hit something. Had 200 life left approx. 6th try for me maybe?
Vote On This Deck!
Enjoy this deck guide? Help others find it and show your support to the author by giving it an upvote!0
- 1 Eternium Rover x 2
- 1 Shield Slam x 1
- 1 Town Crier x 2
- 2 Battle Rage x 2
- 2 Frightened Flunky x 2
- 2 Vicious Scraphound x 2
- 4 Restless Mummy x 2
- 5 Darius Crowley x 1
- 5 Dyn-o-matic x 2
- 7 Beryllium Nullifier x 1
- 2 Mechwarper x 2
- 3 Bronze Gatekeeper x 2
- 3 SN1P-SN4P x 1
- 4 Replicating Menace x 2
- 5 Faceless Manipulator x 1
- 5 Platebreaker x 2
- 5 Wargear x 2
- 5 Zilliax x 1
More Mech Warrior Decks
More Decks From og0
Leave a Comment
You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.
This deck sucks you fool! No chance unless you try 1000 times!
Thank you for that insightful comment.
In fairness I did say it wasn't the best deck, and was just what I had lying around on my f2p Asia account that worked.
The game I won I stomped Mr King, he had 4 cards left in the deck and 2/3 in hand whereas I was still going and had 6 cards in my deck. With approaching 200 life and 55 armor gain each turn, I won handily.
Of course it takes a good start. I think more value would be better than Eternium Rover - perhaps more taunt generators etc.
a good start more like god start!!! this deck is trash and so are you!!! and we just have your word that this crock of poop worked even once. if I were you, which I am, I would give up deck building!!!
Well here is proof with this deck on my NA run to get Arthas.
Used 2 Stonehill Defender and only 1 faceless. 3rd try.
ok ok i guess it is possible. unless you faked the screenshot. so i sorry
I accept your apology. Plus I know where you live. (and what underwear you have on)