Sarge is now available as a mount in World of Warcraft in a cross-promotion with Hearthstone's new Mercenaries game mode. We've put together a short guide to detail how you can obtain this friend.
How to Obtain the Warcraft Sarge Mount Step-by-Step
In order to obtain Sarge, you will need to finish the tutorial and start a bounty.
- Login to Hearthstone and visit the new Mercenaries game mode via its start screen button.
- Complete The Prologue Tutorial Bounty which takes place in the Deadmines.
- Visit the Mercenaries Village and follow the prompts to build the Tavern, your collection manager.
- You will be using the Workshop building to construct other buildings.
- All the buildings required to unlock the Sarge mount are free to construct.
- Build the Campfire, your task board.
- Build the Travel Point, the place where you will set out on bounties.
- Visit the Travel Point and select the Ferocious Quilboar Bounty. Select your Party.
- Get a pop-up for the Sarge's Tale Mount which confirms you've finished the achievement.
- Login to World of Warcraft and visit your Mount Collection. Open your new gift.
Must-Know Mercenary Mechanics
You can visit our Everything You Need to Know About Mercenaries Guide if you need help understanding the different mechanics.