This guide has been archived and is no longer relevant in Hearthstone as of the 2021 Set Rotation that took place on March 30, 2021.
- The Basic set was removed from the game.
- Cards in the Basic set were either sent to the Core set to continue to see play in Standard or the Legacy set where they can still be used in Wild.
If you're looking to unlock the Golden Hunter Basic cards, you're going to be playing a lot of Hearthstone!
Hunters follow the same unlock pattern like most other classes. The first 10 levels you'll unlock non-Golden class cards at even-numbered levels (5x2 cards in total). Next, you'll unlock Golden versions of all Basic class cards between levels 15 and 50, before ending with Golden Neutral Basic card unlocks at levels 51-60. Check out the details down below.
If you want to know how to unlock all the regular basic cards for Hunter, you'll want to see our How to Unlock All Basic Cards in Hearthstone guide.
The Golden Hunter Level-up Unlocks
Here are all the unlocks and their levels for Hunter class cards. The unlocks start with bigger level gaps, but from level 26 onwards you'll unlock a card every other level, which further accelerates to unlocks every level starting at 42.
- Level 15 & 20 - Tracking
- Level 23 & 26 - Timber Wolf
- Level 28 & 30 - Houndmaster
- Level 32 & 34 - Arcane Shot
- Level 36 & 38 - Multi-Shot
- Level 40 & 42 - Hunter's Mark
- Level 43 & 44 - Tundra Rhino
- Level 45 & 46 - Animal Companion
- Level 47 & 48 - Starving Buzzard
- Level 49 & 50 - Kill Command
Here are all the Golden card images for Hunter's Basic set.
Obtaining Golden Rexxar and Wanderer Rexxar
To obtain the Golden version of the basic Hunter hero, Rexxar, you need to win 500 games. You can also obtain his upgraded hero, Wanderer Rexxar, by winning 1000 games.
Obtaining Golden Basic Cards
If you'd like to learn more about which Golden cards you will unlock through the final stages of leveling Hunter, check out our How to Unlock All Golden Neutral Basic Cards guide!