This guide has been archived and is no longer relevant in Hearthstone as of the 2021 Set Rotation that took place on March 30, 2021.
- The Basic set was removed from the game.
- Cards in the Basic set were either sent to the Core set to continue to see play in Standard or the Legacy set where they can still be used in Wild.
If you're looking to unlock the Golden Shaman Basic cards, you're going to be playing a lot of Hearthstone!
Shamans follow the same unlock pattern like most other classes. The first 10 levels you'll unlock non-Golden class cards at even-numbered levels (5x2 cards in total). Next, you'll unlock Golden versions of all Basic class cards between levels 15 and 50, before ending with Golden Neutral Basic card unlocks at levels 51-60. Check out the details down below.
If you want to know how to unlock all the regular basic cards for Shaman, you'll want to see our How to Unlock All Basic Cards in Hearthstone guide.
The Golden Shaman Level-up Unlocks
Here are all the unlocks and their levels for Shaman class cards. The unlocks start with bigger level gaps, but from level 26 onwards you'll unlock a card every other level, which further accelerates to unlocks every level starting at 42.
- Level 15 & 20 - Ancestral Healing
- Level 23 & 26 - Windfury
- Level 28 & 30 - Totemic Might
- Level 32 & 34 - Frost Shock
- Level 36 & 38 - Rockbiter Weapon
- Level 40 & 42 - Bloodlust
- Level 43 & 44 - Flametongue Totem
- Level 45 & 46 - Windspeaker
- Level 47 & 48 - Hex
- Level 49 & 50 - Fire Elemental
Here are all the Golden card images for Shaman's Basic set.
Obtaining Golden Thrall and Warchief Thrall
To obtain the Golden version of the basic Shaman hero, Thrall, you need to win 500 games. You can also obtain his upgraded hero, Warchief Thrall, by winning 1000 games.
Obtaining Golden Basic Cards
If you'd like to learn more about which Golden cards you will unlock through the final stages of leveling Shaman, check out our How to Unlock All Golden Neutral Basic Cards guide!