This guide has been archived and is no longer relevant in Hearthstone as of the 2021 Set Rotation that took place on March 30, 2021.
- The Basic set was removed from the game.
- Cards in the Basic set were either sent to the Core set to continue to see play in Standard or the Legacy set where they can still be used in Wild.
If you're looking to unlock the Golden Warlock Basic cards, you're going to be playing a lot of Hearthstone!
Warlocks follow the same unlock pattern like most other classes. The first 10 levels you'll unlock non-Golden class cards at even-numbered levels (5x2 cards in total). Next, you'll unlock Golden versions of all Basic class cards between levels 15 and 50, before ending with Golden Neutral Basic card unlocks at levels 51-60. Check out the details down below.
If you want to know how to unlock all the regular basic cards for Warlock, you'll want to see our How to Unlock All Basic Cards in Hearthstone guide.
The Golden Warlock Level-up Unlocks
Here are all the unlocks and their levels for Warlock class cards. The unlocks start with bigger level gaps, but from level 26 onwards you'll unlock a card every other level, which further accelerates to unlocks every level starting at 42.
- Level 15 & 20 - Sacrificial Pact
- Level 23 & 26 - Dread Infernal
- Level 28 & 30 - Soulfire
- Level 32 & 34 - Corruption
- Level 36 & 38 - Voidwalker
- Level 40 & 42 - Felstalker
- Level 43 & 44 - Mortal Coil
- Level 45 & 46 - Drain Life
- Level 47 & 48 - Shadow Bolt
- Level 49 & 50 - Hellfire
Here are all the Golden card images for Warlock's Basic set.
Obtaining Golden Gul'dan and Shadow Gul'dan
To obtain the Golden version of the basic Warlock hero, Gul'dan, you need to win 500 games. You can also obtain his upgraded hero, Shadow Gul'dan, by winning 1000 games.
Obtaining Golden Basic Cards
If you'd like to learn more about which Golden cards you will unlock through the final stages of leveling Warlock, check out our How to Unlock All Golden Neutral Basic Cards guide!