Hearthstone's revamped progression system brings us a brand new type of quest to complete - weekly quests! This guide serves as a portal to the world of Hearthstone weeklies.
What Are Hearthstone Weekly Quests?
Weekly quests are objectives that are given to players at the start of each week and are completed to earn Experience Points in the Reward Track. These reward higher numbers of experience than daily quests do but also take longer to complete.
- You will receive 3 weekly quests at the start of each week.
- 1 Quest will be from the 2500 XP bucket.
- 2 Quests will be from the 1750 XP bucket.
- Weekly quests are given to you on Monday at 12:00 AM (server time).
- If you receive a weekly quest you do not wish to complete, you can reroll one weekly quest per day to receive a new quest.
- You may hold onto 3 weekly quests at a given moment.
All Hearthstone Weekly Quests
|Win a game with 4 different classes.||1750 XP|
|Use your Hero Power 50 times.||1750 XP|
|Play 50 Battlecry cards.||1750 XP|
|Play 30 Corrupt cards.||1750 XP|
|Deal 200 damage to enemy heroes.||1750 XP|
|Spend 500 mana.||1750 XP|
|Deal 1500 damage to enemy minions in Battlegrounds.||1750 XP|
|Finish in Top 4 in Battlegrounds.||1750 XP|
|Win 5 games of Tavern Brawl, Battlegrounds, or Duels.||1750 XP|
|Win 5 games of Ranked Play Mode.||2500 XP|
In a Patch 19.2.0 on December 15, 2020 changes to multiple quest requirements were made. Table above has been updated accordingly.