Lich King Pre-Purchase
Lich King Pre-Purchase is a Hearthstone patch released on Nov. 1, 2022. It was versioned 24.6.0 with the build number 154818. It was released during the expansion Murder at Castle Nathria
New Collectible Cards
New cards have been added to the game.
New Druid Cards
- Hadronox - The viziers of Azjol-Nerub released Hadronox as a last-ditch effort to hold back the Lich King. They did so by VERY carefully scooping him up in a LARGE newspaper and releasing him.
- Ultimate Infestation - Ghouls in the pipe, five by five.
- Fatespinner - Her clothing? Pure silk, of course.
- Spreading Plague - In the past, plagues were spread by mice or fleas. These days they're spread by elves.
- Strongshell Scavenger - It isn't "grave robbing" when there's no grave. It's just scavenging…
- Druid of the Swarm - The druid awoke from troubling dreams to find herself transformed into a giant spider.
- Webweave - O, what a tangled web we weave, hoping spiders dodge the cleave.
- Gnash - It's rude to gnash with your mouth open.
- Crypt Lord - The original fifth beetle!
New Hunter Cards
- Professor Putricide - Among his more notable inventions: A tentacle-groomer, a plague that would wipe out all life on Azeroth, and a fidget spinner.
- Abominable Bowman - Frosty the Bowman... was an angry hateful soul... with a fresh hewn bow and a missing nose...
- Toxic Arrow - What doesn't kill you makes you toxic.
- Corpse Widow - Her marriage survived death, but it decayed pretty quickly after that.
- Exploding Bloatbat - We've all been there after a night of one-too-many funnel cakes.
- Venomstrike Trap - Snakes on a frozen plain.
- Stitched Tracker - He's just exercising his right to bear arms.
- Play Dead - He's a very literal dog.
New Mage Cards
- Sindragosa - "I recognize your effort but I think your magic still has room for improvement." - Sindragosa after taking a class on giving constructive feedback.
- Glacial Mysteries - The secret is in the frosting.
- Simulacrum - It's like déjà vu, times two.
- Ghastly Conjurer - Wearing purple after the holidays? GHASTLY!
- Doomed Apprentice - Jaina was never good at keeping up apprentices.
- Ice Walker - Ice <i>Walker</i> you say? He doesn't have feet!
- Frozen Clone - It's like déjà vu, times two.
- Coldwraith - He's freezing his bones off!
- Breath of Sindragosa - Is it cold in here or is it just Sindragosa?
New Paladin Cards
- Bolvar, Fireblood - He's so hot right now.
- Blackguard - "Did I ever tell you the story of when I single-handedly took down a 29/29 C'thun?" - Reno Jackson
- Light's Sorrow - These sorrows cut deep.
- Arrogant Crusader - To be honest, he was kind of a jerk even BEFORE he was bitten by that ghoul.
- Howling Commander - Enlistment in her battalion comes with several pairs of earplugs.
- Desperate Stand - They're grateful for the help, but most minions would prefer not dying in the first place.
- Chillblade Champion - It slices, it dices, it vaporizes! The Chillblade will make a Champion out of even the lowliest gnome.
- Dark Conviction - In his court, Uther is judge, jury, AND executioner…
New Priest Cards
- Archbishop Benedictus - Nobody expects the Archbishop's Benediction!
- Obsidian Statue - The original artist spent many hours with a fine chisel perfecting the facial expression for maximum tauntiness.
- Embrace Darkness - Once you both get comfortable, darkness is actually pretty snuggly.
- Shadow Essence - Difficult to bottle up and sell. But it packs a punch.
- Devour Mind - A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Seconds, anyone?
- Eternal Servitude - What do you mean I don't get overtime pay for this?!
- Acolyte of Agony - It takes many years of practiced study in order to fully master agony.
- Spirit Lash - We've got spirit, yes we do! We've got spirit, stolen from you!
- Shadow Ascendant - When you're at the bottom, there's nowhere to ascend, but up.
New Rogue Cards
- Lilian Voss - She doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And she absolutely will not stop... ever, until all necromancers are dead.
- Spectral Pillager - It turns out you CAN take it with you.
- Doomerang - Guaranteed to return your weapon directly to your hand! (Wear gloves. Thick ones.)
- Runeforge Haunter - Don't worry, he'll keep an eye on that for you.
- Shadowblade - It's tacky to call it "Shadeblade."
- Roll the Bones - Call it: Heads or Tailbone…
- Bone Baron - "Oil," "Rail," and "Blubber" were already taken.
- Leeching Poison - No actual leeches were harmed in the creation of this card.
New Shaman Cards
- Moorabi - Most disturbing is how Moorabi covers all those frozen minions with flavored syrup.
- Snowfury Giant - This minion goes all the way to 11!
- Cryostasis - We'll thaw you out when we find a cure!
- Voodoo Hexxer - The Silver Hand recruits shuddered in terror when they saw the dreaded totem of the Hexxer: A tiny little snowman, impaled with pins.
- Avalanche - One of our more snowbally cards.
- Ice Breaker - A great way to end a conversation.
- Drakkari Defender - Sometimes, the best defense is an offensive troll.
- Ice Fishing - Glow fish, war fish... blow fish, more fish...
- Brrrloc - He may be frozen fish, but he fights fresh!
New Warlock Cards
- Blood-Queen Lana'thel - As a young blood-princess she learned the proper way for a lady to curtsy, how to address fellow members of royalty, and how to bite them.
- Treachery - Never look a gift minion in the mouth.
- Gnomeferatu - She prefers the term "Glampire."
- Despicable Dreadlord - He's deathspicable.
- Unwilling Sacrifice - Stand right... there. Perfect, perfect! Now don't move.
- Defile - This spell was originally designed to help warlocks clean up their hard drives.
- Howlfiend - The problem is that he carries those cards in his mouth.
- Sanguine Reveler - Have some! This drink is to die for!
New Warrior Cards
- Rotface - Daddy! I think I made a Legendary!
- Dead Man's Hand - I got two pair, Rags and Armorsmiths. What you got?
- Bring It On! - Brrr, it's cold in here. Let's hope she doesn't have an Auctioneer!
- Death Revenant - How's everyone doing? Hurt? Bleeding? Wounded? ... Excellent.
- Mountainfire Armor - Excuse me. Your mountain is on fire.
- Val'kyr Soulclaimer - My Ghoul friend is back and you're gonna be in trouble.
- Blood Razor - For the close shave that you've always wanted. Caution: Very sharp.
- Forge of Souls - Powerful weaponry forged by Bronjahm, the Godfather of Souls.
- Animated Berserker - He'd be a lot easier to animate if he would just stand still.
New Neutral Cards
- The Sunwell - The Lich King had extinguished the light of the Sunwell once before - it will take all the might Silvermoon can muster to defend it!
- The Lich King - "All that I am: anger, cruelty, vengeance, 8 attack - I bestow upon you, my chosen knight."
- Arfus - There must always be a Lick King.
- Prince Valanar - Three Princes stand before you. This one devours one after another.
- Prince Taldaram - Three Princes stand before you. This one wants to copy others.
- Prince Keleseth - Three Princes stand before you. This one wants to buff his brothers.
- Furnacefire Colossus - Smelts in his mouth, not in your hand.
- Skulking Geist - It's as though a million Jade Idols cried out, and were suddenly silenced.
- Nerubian Unraveler - He loves a good yarn.
- Tomb Lurker - She hangs out in all the tombs, but she rarely posts.
- Meat Wagon - Necromancers call it "Meals on Wheels."
- Rattling Rascal - Don't give up, skeleton!
- Deathaxe Punisher - Don't fear the Arcanite Reaper.
- Corpsetaker - Her extensive collection of corpses includes one of nearly every type. She'd love for you to join it.
- Drakkari Enchanter - Drakkari sorceresses have the irritating habit of repeating themselves at the end of every sentence. Every sentence.
- Bone Drake - The bone drake brings all the dragons to the yard. He would teach you, but you have no cards.
- Corpse Raiser - He was just minding his business, farming corpses, when you meddling adventurers came along.
- Ticking Abomination - Abomination. Emphasis on the second syllable.
- Keening Banshee - "What are your strengths?" the interviewer asked. "Well," she replied, "I'm really good at keening."
- Phantom Freebooter - There's no such thing as a free boot.
- Saronite Chain Gang - Desperately needs some alone time.
- Happy Ghoul - When life gives you snow…
- Mindbreaker - He's a mind breaker, dream taker, ghoul trainer, don't you mess around with him.
- Shallow Gravedigger - It's hard to put them six feet under when you're three feet tall.
- Bonemare - Attacks her job with unbridled enthusiasm.
- Necrotic Geist - An eye for an eye, and a ghoul for a ghoul.
- Spellweaver - Spells offer twice the moisture wicking of cotton.
- Skelemancer - What do you mean there's no such thing as "Skelemancy?" But "Dinomancy" is ok?
- Bloodworm - Queen Lana'thel insists on one of these, fried, every morning for breakfast.
- Venomancer - Eight times the death of regular-mancers.
- Sunborne Val'kyr - Bring valor to Odyn's halls, Champion!
- Grave Shambler - I think one of the necromancers got a little carried away.
- Night Howler - Honestly, he howls during the day, too.
- Wicked Skeleton - It's minions like these that give normal, law-abiding skeletons a bad rap.
- Hyldnir Frostrider - Don't be fooled, that polar bear's the one in charge.
- Vryghoul - It's pronounced VERY GHOUL. Don't let anyone tell you different.
- Deathspeaker - It helps to speak really, really loud.
- Tuskarr Fisherman - If you bring him 500 fish, he'll give you this sweet Kalu'ak Fishing Pole.
- Tainted Zealot - The love she shares seems to go nowhere. Now she's lost her Light, tosses and turns, she can't sleep at night...
- Fallen Sun Cleric - It's hard to keep a Shattered Sun Cleric down.
- Wretched Tiller - If you ever tried to plow permafrost, you’d be wretched, too.
- Deadscale Knight - His favorite spell is Chum Explosion.
- Acherus Veteran - This is my Runeblade. There are many like it but this one is mine.
- Snowflipper Penguin - On land, a group of penguins is called a "waddle."
Patch 24.6, launching today, is a massive patch that kicks off Hearthstone’s next event, immediately adds Knights of the Frozen Throne to the free Core Set for a limited time, reworks Mercenaries systems, refreshes Battlegrounds, and paves the way for Hearthstone’s new Death Knight class and next expansion: March of the Lich King!
Table of Contents
Pre-Purchase March of the Lich King
Hearthstone’s next expansion, March of the Lich King, is coming on December 6! The Lich King is back, and he’s leading his Undead army in an assault on the Blood Elf city of Silvermoon. In this expansion, you can become a Death Knight, the all-new playable class, and use Corpses left on the battlefield to fuel your evil power. Or you can channel magic from the Sunwell with the new Manathirst keyword that makes your cards more powerful as the battle rages on. The armies are gathering. It is up to you to decide whether you will join, or stand against, the March of the Lich King!
March of the Lich King includes 145 new collectible cards. The March of the Lich King Mega Bundle is entirely focused on the Hearthstone mode, granting more cards than ever before, including new Signature cards, Signature Golden Packs, and the entire Path of Arthas set. You can learn more about Signature cards and Signature Golden Packs in the Expansion Announcement, and you can learn more about the Death Knight class and the Path of Arthas set in the Death Knight Deep Dive.
This time, for the first time ever, both March of the Lich King pre-purchase bundles will also be available for one week following the launch of the expansion! Get them now to start rocking your new card back right away, or get them after the expansion goes live—whatever works best for you.
Log In and Channel the Power of the Sunwell for Free!
Log in to Hearthstone now for your first steps in the March of the Lich King with the free The Sunwell Legendary Neutral spell!* The Sunwell’s magic is limited only by your hand size! Add it to your collection and see what blessings The Sunwell holds.
* Limited one per account. After Patch 25.6, Sunwell will be granted upon opening your first March of the Lich King pack, instead of upon logging in.
New Cosmetic: Legendary Hero Skins!
Like our Full Hero Skins, new Legendary Hero Skins feature impressive new come into play and hero power animations, a unique hero tray, and new voicelines. They then go even further by replacing your hero frame and portrait with a completely 3D character model! They also have custom character animations for a variety of actions, like attacking, summoning minions, casting spells, emotes, and more!
To celebrate the upcoming Death Knight class, our first Legendary Skin will be Arthas Menethil, for the upcoming Death Knight Class! It will be available for prepurchase as part of the Arthas Menethil Bundle, starting on November 8.
This bundle will be available for purchase in Patch 24.6 and 25.0 after the expansion launches, but the contents of it will not be usable until the Death Knight class unlocks with The March of the Lich King on December 6.
New Event System, Knights of Hallow’s End Event, and Knights of the Frozen Throne’s Return to Standard!
We’re introducing a new Events System and interface with Patch 24.6! Now, instead of just Legendary Quests, players can complete thematic Event Quests to earn XP on an Event-specific reward track. Additionally, in-game events will have their own special place in the Journal. When an event is live, there will be a seasonal wax seal over the Journal. Open the wax seal and you will be directed to a special Journal tab for that event, which will show Event Quests, rewards, and duration all in one thematic spot!
The first event with this new Events System will be the Knights of Hallow’s End Event, which starts with Patch 24.6. To kick off that event, the entire Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion will be temporarily Standard legal and FREE for all players! Now you can relive the first time The Lich King came to Hearthstone as you prepare for his return in December.
Use the Knights of the Frozen Throne cards to complete special Event Quests and Daily Quests, to earn Event XP.* Complete the entire Event reward track during the Event period and you’ll get two Battlegrounds Emotes, a Standard Card Pack, a Murder at Castle Nathria Pack, two March of the Lich King Packs, and a Banshee Tyrande Hearthstone Hero Skin!
The Knights of Hallow’s End Event will last for two weeks after the launch of Patch 24.6. Knights of the Frozen Throne will be part of the Core Set from the launch of Patch 24.6 until March of the Lich King launches on December 6!
* Event XP can also be earned by just playing regularly, but completing Event Quests is the fastest way to complete the entire Event reward track.
General Text Updates
- Changed all instances of “gain 1 Gold this turn only” to “gain 1 Gold.” This is not a functional change.
- Changed all instances of “gain a Blood Gem” to “get a Blood Gem.” This is not a functional change.
The Jailer (Armor Tier 3)
- Runic Empowerment
- [1 Gold] Give a minion +1/+1. Upgrades after 9 friendly minions die.
This new hero will be available in all lobbies for two weeks after patch launch.
The following Heroes have hero power updates:
C’Thun (Saturday C’Thuns)
- Old: [2 Gold] At the end of turn, give a friendly minion +1/+1. Repeat 0 times. (Upgrades after each use!)
- New: [2 Gold] At the end of turn, give a friendly minion +1/+1. Repeat 0 times. (Upgrades each turn!)
Infinite Toki (Temporal Tavern)
- Old: [1 Gold] Refresh Bob’s Tavern. Include a minion from a higher Tavern Tier.
- New: [1 Gold] Refresh Bob’s Tavern. Include two minions from a higher Tavern Tier.
The Rat King (A Tale of Kings)
- Old: Passive. Whenever you buy a minion of a specific type, give it +2/+2. Swaps type each turn.
- New: [2 Gold] Discover a minion of a specific type. Swaps type each turn.
The following Heroes have less Armor:
- Bru’kan, Pyramad, and The Rat King are now Armor Tier 1 (0 Armor).
- Lich Baz’hial is now Armor Tier 2 (2-5 Armor).
- Deathwing, Infinite Toki, Kurtrus Ashfallen, and Tavish Stormpike are now Armor Tier 3 (3-6 Armor).
- Onyxia is now Armor Tier 4 (4-7 Armor).
The following Heroes have more Armor:
- Patchwerk is now Armor Tier 2 (2-5 Armor).
- Alexstrasza and Ambassador Faelin are now Armor Tier 4 (4-7 Armor)
- Chenvaala, Mr. Bigglesworth, and Zephrys the Great are now Armor Tier 5 (5-8 Armor)
New Battlegrounds Quests
Hire an Investigator: End your turn with unspent Gold 3 times.
Crack the Case: Have friendly minions attack 11 times.
Remember, these are just the baseline Quest completion requirements. Actual requirements in-game vary based on the Reward these Quests are paired with and several other factors.
New Battlegrounds Quest Rewards
Blood Goblet: At the end of your turn, give your right-most minion Attack equal to your missing Health.
Essence of Zerus: At the end of your turn, add a “Shifter Zerus” to your hand which transforms into random minions.
Hidden Treasure Vault: At the start of your turn, gain 1 Gold. (Upgrades each turn!)
Ethereal Evidence: At the start of every turn, choose from 2 new Rewards.
Volatile Venom: Your minions have +8/+8. After they attack, they die. Horribly.
The Golden Hammer: Spellcraft: Make a friendly minion Golden until next turn.
Sinfall Medallion: After you play a minion, give 2 other friendly minions of its Tavern Tier +2/+2.
Kidnap Sack: Spellcraft: Choose a non-Golden minion. Add it to your hand.
Battlegrounds Quest and Quest Reward Updates
- Quest: Find the Murder Weapon has had its baseline completion requirement reduced from 17 to 14.
- Reward: Anima Bribe has been removed from the Reward pool.
- Reward: Theotar’s Parasol has been returned to the Reward pool.
- Reward: Stolen Gold has had its appearance rate reduced by 50%.
Dozy Whelp (Tavern Tier 1, Dragon)
- 0 Attack, 3 Health. Taunt. Whenever this minion is attacked, gain +1 Attack permanently.
Patient Scout (Tavern Tier 2)
- 1 Attack, 1 Health. When you sell this, Discover a Tavern Tier 1 minion. (Upgrades each turn!)
Bristlemane Scrapsmith (Tavern Tier 3, Quilboar)
- 4 Attack, 4 Health. After a friendly Taunt minion dies, get a Blood Gem.
Faceless Disciple (Tavern Tier 3)
- 6 Attack, 4 Health. Battlecry: Transform a minion into one of a Tier higher.
Vigilant Stoneborn (Tavern Tier 4)
- 2 Attack, 6 Health. Battlecry: Give a minion +6 Health and Taunt.
Ball of Minions (Tavern Tier 4, All)
- 5 Attack, 5 Health. When you sell this, give its stats to a random friendly minion.
Interrogator Whitemane (Tavern Tier 5)
- 8 Attack, 5 Health. Start of Combat: Give the enemies opposite this Taunt. They take double damage.
Vanessa VanCleef (Tavern Tier 5, Pirate)
- 3 Attack, 7 Health. Whenever this attacks, give your Pirates +2/+1 permanently.
The Walking Fort (Tavern Tier 6)
- 4 Attack, 6 Health. At the end of your turn, give 4 friendly Taunt minions +4/+4.
Prophet of the Boar
- Old: 3 Attack, 3 Health. Once per Turn: After you play a Quilboar, gain a Blood Gem.
- New: 2 Attack, 3 Health. Taunt. After you play a Quilboar, get a Blood Gem.
- Old: This permanently keeps enchantments from combat.
- New: This permanently keeps your enchantments from combat.
Dev comment: Tarecgosa will function the same way as it does now. This change is to prevent Tarecgosa from keeping negative enchantments, like Interrogator Whitemane’s added this patch.
Minion Pool Changes
- Spawn of N’Zoth, Gemsplitter, Reef Explorer, Nightmare Amalgam, Nosy Looter, and Yrel have been removed from the minion pool.
- Menagerie Mug has been returned to the minion pool.
New Battle Bash: Hallow’s End Collection
Battle Bash is a new way for you to earn a limited-time* curated collection of Battlegrounds cosmetics, including at least one Legendary item! Purchasing access to the Battle Bash means you earn one “Hammer” with each Top 4 finish during the Battle Bash period. Each Hammer can then be used to Bash for a random prize from that Battle Bash collection.
The first Battle Bash will be the Hallow’s End collection of ten items (purchasable for money or 1000 Runestones), including two Legendary items: a Legendary Board, a Legendary Strike, a Rare Bartender, 5 Epic Skins, and 2 sets of three Rare Emotes!
Purchasing this first Battle Bash will immediately unlock 2 Hammers. On top of that, Bob will give all players one free Bash to try it out. That means you have a random chance to get your favorite prize for free! It also means that if you purchase this Battle Bash, you only need seven Top 4 finishes during the Battle Bash period to unlock all the prizes. This first Battle Bash period will last for three weeks from the initial Battle Bash offering.
* Each Battle Bash collection will only be available as a whole collection for a limited time. However, individual items within a Battle Bash may become available at a later time. Items within each Battle Bash have different pull weightings. For more details, see the full disclosures site.
Battlegrounds Lobby Legends Returns
You can watch the best of the best battle it out in the fresh Battlegrounds meta when Lobby Legends returns on November 12! Keep an eye out for more event details closer to the event’s start.
New Renown System
You’ve dominated the Bounty Board and your best Mercenaries are beyond Maxed. Your reputation precedes you, and you’ve achieved great Renown in your Village. With Patch 24.6, you’ll be able to convert your excess coins into Renown. Daily Tasks are being reworked (discussed below) and, in their place at the Campfire, you’ll receive a selection of offers to exchange Renown for Coins for a Mercenary you own, but haven’t yet Maxed.
The conversion rates from excess coins to Renown are as follows:
- 10 Rare Coins = 1 Renown
- 5 Epic Coins = 1 Renown
- 2 Legendary Coins = 1 Renown
The conversion rates to then exchange Renown for Coins from Mercs you haven’t Maxed are as follows:
- 100 Renown = 50 Rare Coins
- 150 Renown = 50 Epic Coins
- 250 Renown = 50 Legendary Coins
In the future, this system will be updated to incorporate Renown into the upcoming end-game system. More information will be shared about that update at a later time.
Task System Rework
All Task chains are now available whenever you want! Active Task chains are those for the Mercs that are in your Party at that time, so you can work on up to six Task chains at a time, and you can switch those Task chains up just by switching up your Party. This means players can easily select exactly which Task chains they want to work on, and efficiently clear their Tasks in a way that makes sense for them!
In addition to all the Tasks for all Mercs, there will also be extra miscellaneous Tasks mixed in with the daily Renown exchange offerings, so you will still get opportunities to grow even after completing all the main Task chains. Finally, as the Mysterious Stranger’s job is now done, they will no longer appear in mystery nodes—they will be replaced by the Cursed Treasure node.
New Limited-Time Event: Rattlegore
RATTLEGORE! Rattlegore has escaped and is making its way to terrorize your Village, starting on November 1. The event will consist of 10 special Tasks, centered around Rattlegore. Two new event tasks will be unlocked on each of the first five days of the event, but you have until November 29 to complete all 10 Tasks. Completing all 10 Tasks will get you the Rattlegore Mercenary, two random Golden Rattlegore Portraits, and 700 Mercenaries Coins! Orcs, Beast, and Demons will be helpful in completing this special event.
Rattlegore (Epic Protector)
- Undead—12/30 Maxed Stats
- Rusted Blades 5: (Speed 2) Gain +5 Attack and Attack an enemy. Make this ability (2) speed slower.
- BONEFLAME!!! 5: (Fire – Speed 4) Deal 16 damage. Deathblow: Gain +3 Fire Damage.
- Confusing Bruising 5: (Shadow – Speed 1, Cooldown 2) Gain +15/+15 and Attack an enemy. Die at the end of turn.
- Spooky Scary 4: Deathrattle: Fill your Board with 9/9 Skeletons.
- A Solid Education 4: Deathrattle: Resummon this as a 10/70 without this Deathrattle.
- Rattling Bones 4: Deathrattle: Resummon this with -2/-5.
Rattlegore and its Portraits will not initially be available through packs or crafting. They will be available through all normal means in a patch after the Rattlegore event ends.
When Patch 24.6 goes live, all current Arena runs will end, and Hallow’s End will come to Arena! Dual-class Arena is back, and this time we’re kicking it old school. The eligible sets will be all sets from Classic through League of Explorers, and that’s it! No modern cards. But there’s a catch—Demon Hunter is still in the game. If you pick Demon Hunter, you could end up with the Demon Claws hero power, but no Demon Hunter class cards will appear.
Dual Class Arena will last until March of the Lich King launches on December 6. The eligible card sets during this period will be:
- Curse of Naxxramus
- Goblins vs Gnomes
- Blackrock Mountain
- The Grand Tournament
- League of Explorers
Note that this throwback event uses the Basic and Classic sets, not the more modern Core Set.
Improved New and Returning Player Deck System
New and returning players* will now be able to borrow a selection of competitive decks for one week following their return, before choosing one to claim at the end of that Loaner Deck period. In Patch 24.6, there will be 6 Loaner Decks they can try during that period.
* Includes players who didn’t play the Murder at Castle Nathria expansion. See the official post for decklists and eligibility details.
Bug Fixes and Game Improvements
- [Quests] Some Daily and Weekly Quests will now include an arrow at the bottom. Press this arrow to be taken directly to the part of the client where that Quest can be completed.
- [Hearthstone] The Hearthstone tutorial can now be skipped by pressing “Leave Tutorial” in the in-game menu.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Blademaster Okani’s ability could be wasted if a spell was also Countered at the same time by Ice Trap.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a visual mobile bug with destroying a Location with Demolition Renovator.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Reno the Relicologist could cause disconnects under certain conditions.
- [Battlegrounds] The Battlegrounds Track will now open to the page of the most recently earned item.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where some Alternate Bartenders were not saying their voicelines as frequently as expected.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bugged interaction between the Time Thief Darkmoon Prize and the Secret Sinstone Quest Reward.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where minions summoned off the Evil Twin Quest Reward were not copied by Khadgar. There remains a visual bug where the now copied Evil Twins will not have their mustaches; we will award them the appropriate facial hair in a later patch.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Leeroy Jenkins killed the last minion that damaged him, not the one that dealt him lethal damage.
- [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug where Ysera’s Nightmare Ability was being treated as a Nature Ability instead of a Shadow Ability.
- [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug where Genn’s Smooth Transformation Equipment would trigger while he was on the bench.
- [Achievements] Fixed a bug with the “One of the Classic Blunders” Achievement.
- [Achievements] Fixed a bug with the “Shut Up, Dad” Achievement.
- [Collection] You can now search “tag:imp” or “tag:whelp” to return all cards in your collection that have those tags. You can type just “imp” if you want all text matches as well as all cards with the Imp tag.
- [Misc.] Fixed a bug causing computer opponents to make unexpected plays.