Murloc Nerfs is a Hearthstone patch released on Oct. 20, 2016. It was versioned 6.2.0 with the build number 15181. It was released during the expansion One Night in Karazhan
- Ethereal Peddler - Battlecry now reads: "If you're holding any non-Rogue class cards, reduce their Cost by (2)." (Old text: "Reduce the Cost of cards in your hand from other classes by (2).")
- Grimscale Oracle - Now effect only applies to friendly Murlocs.
- Murloc Warleader - Now effect only applies to friendly Murlocs.
- Murloc Tidecaller - Now effect only triggers from friendly Murlocs.
- Coldlight Seer - Now targets only friendly Murlocs.
Official Patch Notes
In this Hearthstone update, we're making balance changes to several cards and fixing several bugs.
Read on for details!
- Ethereal Peddler now reads “Battlecry: If you’re holding any non-Rogue class cards, reduce their Cost by (2).” This was done to make it more clear, especially with upcoming releases.
- The following Murlocs that affected ALL Murlocs now only affect friendly ones, to improve the Murloc mirror-match. These cards are not eligible for a full dust refund.
- One Night in Karazhan cards will now show up with the same frequency as other card sets in the Arena
- The following bugs have been squashed:
- [Hearthstone Card (Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End) Not Found] now properly applies the Overload effect when it casts a spell with Overload.
- Sir Finley Mrrgglton no longer offers Lesser Heal as an option of Hero Powers to Discover when played by [Hearthstone Card (Tyrande) Not Found].
- Casting Entomb on a transformed minion will no longer reveal the minion’s identity if it gets drawn again.
- [Hearthstone Card (Gladiator’s Longbow) Not Found] now properly prevents damage caused by Explosive Trap.
- The following card back has been added:
- Welcome Inn – Acquired by attending BlizzCon 2016 or purchasing a Virtual Ticket for BlizzCon 2016.
- Many new daily quests have been added.
For more information, including a more comprehensive list of bug fixes, please visit our Forums.