Dalaran crashed into Blackrock Mountain! Take control of an E.V.I.L. boss and dungeon crawl your way out! How fast can you beat Blackrock Mountain?
- This brawl was a part of the 2019 Fire Festival (Fire FEST-E.V.I.L.).
- This is the first time a Saviors of Uldum card pack has been rewarded to players without a purchase.
- The Dungeon Run layout is a first for Tavern Brawls.
- Defeat 4 bosses to earn a Saviors of Uldum card pack.
- Defeat all 8 bosses in a single run to earn the Ragnaros card back (if you don't have it already).
- Defeat all 8 bosses within 1 hour to earn a golden Bronze Herald.
- Defeat all 8 bosses within 40 minutes to earn a golden Recurring Villain
There is also a special quest available to beat the brawl with Rafaam during the second week of Blackrock Crash.
- Defeat all 8 bosses with Rafaam to earn a golden Rafaam's Scheme.
Card Reveal Challenge
A special community challenge is taking place during this Tavern Brawl. For every 6.25 million bosses defeated in the brawl, we'll unlock a new card reveal!
For the first two weeks of the Fire Fest-E.V.I.L. the power to reveal upcoming Saviors of Uldum cards is in your capable hands. Work together to progress towards defeating 25 MILLION bosses in the Blackrock Tavern Brawls and unearth new cards along the way.
- 25%: Card Reveal 1
- 50%: Card Reveal 2
- 75%: Card Reveal 3
- 100%: Legendary Card Reveal
You may play as one of four members of the League of E.V.I.L. - Rafaam is available in the second week of the Blackrock Crash brawl. Here they are with their hero powers.
These are the eight bosses you will fight inside the Blackrock Crash.
When We've Seen Blackrock Crash
|Week #213||Wednesday, July 10, 2019||Wednesday, July 17, 2019||1x Saviors of Uldum Pack|
|Week #214||Wednesday, July 17, 2019||Wednesday, July 24, 2019||1x Saviors of Uldum Pack|