Great Father is dropping crates on the battlefield! Get a gift each time you smash your opponent's crate... or your own!
- Blizzard didn't bring this brawl back during the 2016 holiday season, leading to community outage.
- The brawl came back in February 2017 as a re-release post-2016 holidays.
- This is the first brawl that rewarded a card back as the reward.
How it Works
- Build a custom deck using cards from your own collection.
- At the start of your turn, provided there is not a Winter's Veil Gift on your side of the field, Greatfather Winter will drop one off.
- Destroying a Gift will give you a Stolen Winter's Veil Gift.
- Stolen Winter's Veil Gift allows you to Discover a card from the class of the player the originating Gift minion came from.
- You are only able to receive cards that initially cost at least 5 mana.
- The cost of the card is reduced by 5 mana.
- You are unable to Discover weapons.
- You have a chance of seeing Hardpacked Snowballs in the Discover mechanic.
- Cards that swap Health and Attack can let you obtain gifts very early. See Crazed Alchemist.
- If you wipe the board out with a Doomsayer, you could end up with two Stolen Gifts!
- Buffing up your gift can make it an early threat. Priests have an easy time keeping gifts alive with their heals and can buff it easily with their kit.
Hot Decks for Gift Exchange
When We've Seen Gift Exchange
|Week #86||Tuesday, January 31, 2017||Saturday, February 04, 2017||1x Winter Veil Wreath Card Back|
|Week #27||Tuesday, December 15, 2015||Saturday, December 19, 2015||1x Winter Veil Wreath Card Back|
|Week #185||Tuesday, December 25, 2018||Tuesday, January 29, 2019||1x Winter Veil Treat Card Back|
|Week #237||Wednesday, December 18, 2019||Wednesday, December 25, 2019||1x Winter Veil Treat Card Back|