Visions of Sayge
Sayge needs help divining your future. Each turn choose one of two powerful cards to add to your hand. But choose wisely - your opponent gets the other card!
How it Works
- You'll get to pick your class from any of Hearthstone's 10 classes before you enter the game.
- You will begin the game with a predetermined deck.
- At the start of each turn, a Discover/Choose One interface appears, letting you choose a card to keep.
- The card you don't choose will be given to your opponent.
- After you choose your card, you will draw a card from your deck as normal for the start of turn.
- Your hand is going to fill up very quickly! You may want to just play lower-cost cards to get rid of them.
- Mulligan for cheap cards for the aforementioned issue of having a full hand. You can't get anything powerful if you're at 10 cards!
- Giving your opponent the higher-cost card from your choices can prevent them from playing cards.
When We've Seen Visions of Sayge
|Week #291||Wednesday, January 06, 2021||Wednesday, January 13, 2021||1x Classic Pack|