A Mammoth of a New Year
The party is here! Work together with another player to decorate the tavern and kickoff a grand New Year of Hearthstone.
How It Works
- This is a cooperative brawl, your aim is to kill the Piñata Golem boss, not each other!
- You'll randomly get a pre-made Druid or Rogue deck (with your opponent getting the other).
0 11380 11380 216 0
0 6260 6260 156 0
The fight has two phases.
- You and your opponent will be using Decorate Hero Power while getting rid of Party Crashers.
- You cannot control Party Crashers but will auto-attack your opponent's hero at the end of each turn; make sure to remove them!
- Decorate will use all your leftover mana to progress the "decorating".
- Once the decorating target (25) has been reached, the second phase begins.
- Both players' Hero Powers will change to Pelt.
- The Piñata Golem boss will spawn, and the Party Crashers will be buffed to 5/7.
- The boss will move to your opponent's side of the board at the beginning of your turn.
- If the board is full on that side, the boss will use Noise Complaint to clear it.
- The boss will sometimes use Something in the Punch.
- Hitting the boss will occasionally reward you with one of three special spells: Rock Candy, Divine Sweets, or Regenerative Cookies.
- When Piñata Golem is killed, both players win the brawl.
- This Brawl was later renamed to A New Year Bash, which has the exact same mechanics than this one.
When We've Seen A Mammoth of a New Year
|Week #94||Tuesday, March 28, 2017||Saturday, April 01, 2017||1x Journey to Un'Goro Pack|