A Cavalcade of Brawls!
The cavalcade returns! Each Class is associated with a previous Brawl and loads you up with a deck based on that Brawl's rules!
- This was the celebratory 100th Tavern Brawl!
- A bug occurred in the first appearance where the Banana Brawl would give Bananas to your opponent as well.
- The second appearance of this brawl did not see the addition of Demon Hunters to the hero/brawl choices.
- The description of this brawl changed the second time around. It is as follows.
- Welcome to the 100th Tavern Brawl! Each Class is associated with a previous Brawl and loads you up with a deck based on that Brawl's rules!
How it Works
- Pick a class. This determines which brawl you'll play as.
- Your deck is made out of random cards from your chosen class and neutral. Cards are wild format.
- On each player's first turn, a popup will appear which tells you which brawl everyone is playing as.
Class to Brawl Matchups
Your brawl depends on the class you are playing.
- Druids play Idols of Azeroth
- Hunters play Randomonium
- Mages play Too Many Portals!
- Paladins play 'Servant of Yogg-Saron- Tryouts
- Priests play Cloneball!
- Rogues play Valeera's Bag of Burgled Spells
- Shamans play Party Portals!
- Warlocks play ShiftCon
- Warriors play Banana Brawl
When We've Seen A Cavalcade of Brawls!
|Week #100||Tuesday, May 09, 2017||Saturday, May 13, 2017||1x Classic Pack|
|Week #260||Wednesday, May 27, 2020||Wednesday, June 03, 2020||1x Classic Pack|