Riot has announced the K/DA ALL OUT: Comeback event which spans Leagues of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and Legends of Runeterra!
- We're going to get new collectible epic Spells as a part of an update later this month featuring K/DA.
- There's going to be a new free event pass starting October 28 which contains the new cards.
- An upgraded pass will also be available which features a Guardian, K/DA Guardian Variants, Emotes, and card backs.
- A new K/DA board will be available in the shop.
That's all the details we have for now - more should be available as we get closer to the event. Here are assets provided by Riot which showcase the new board, some card backs, and a Guardian.
Here's the ALL OUT Comeback event teaser.
Today Riot Games announced K/DA's arrival to League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, Teamfight Tactics, and League of Legends: Wild Rift (in select regions; more details to come soon). The multi-game comeback will begin October 29, 2020 and include a skinline in League of Legends, new personalization items in Legends of Runeterra and Teamfight Tactics, and more, all dedicated to K/DA's 2020 ALL OUT EP.
K/DA is a pop girl group formed by Riot Games, featuring themed versions of champions from the online PC game, League of Legends. Initially inspired by K-pop, K/DA has since evolved to embrace a more global pop sound and has formed its musical identity around the characters representing the girl group, Ahri, Evelynn, Akali, and Kai'Sa, instead of the vocals of any one individual talent. The group debuted on November 3, 2018 with their viral hit sensation, POP/STARS, and a dedicated skinline in League of Legends. Since then, the girls officially made their comeback on August 27, 2020 with their pre-release single, THE BADDEST, which will be one of five songs on their upcoming EP, ALL OUT.
In Legends of Runeterra, the celebration is in full swing with the K/DA ALL OUT Event. Anyone who plays Legends of Runeterra starting October 28, 2020 will receive the K/DA ALL OUT Event Pass for free, which will give them a full set of epic spell cards inspired by K/DA ALL OUT Seraphine, Ahri, Evelynn, Akali, and Kai’Sa.
Full list of K/DA content:
- New Cards - Epic spell cards inspired by each of the K/DA members and their newest collaborator, Seraphine come to Runeterra as a permanent update for player’s collections.
- K/DA ALL OUT Event Pass - All players will receive a free Event Pass when they log onto Legends of Runeterra starting October 28, 2020, containing a full set of the new K/DA cards. The pass can be upgraded to include a brand new Guardian called Stellacorn, new K/DA inspired Guardians variants, emotes, and card backs.
- K/DA Game Mode - In the all new game mode, K/DA Star Power, players can choose from five decks inspired by each K/DA member and Seraphine. Each deck comes with a unique always-on ability that compliments the featured spell.
- K/DA Board - The all new K/DA Board comes equipped with special instrumental versions of iconic K/DA music, which players can swap mid-match to create the perfect mix.
Because we can't post about K/DA without mentioning their debut song!