The tournament continues! The third week marks the end of the group stage, and the stakes are high as no team is yet to secure a top 8 spot. You can find everything you need to know below.
Missed the matches from last week? No worries, we've included the VoDs from last week's matches and the current standings of each group within the spoiler below.
Day 1 of Week 2
Day 2 of Week 2
The situation in each group is still wide open as no team is yet to secure their top 2 spot in their group, and only France is definitely out of the running. Group D seems destined to need tiebreakers.
|Group A||W-L||Group B||W-L||Group C||W-L||Group D||W-L|
You can find the full player lineups here.
If you remember how things worked in last November, you'll find the format quite easy to follow despite some minor changes.
- Each team submits 7 different decks each week.
- A specific champion can only be used in two different decks.
- A maximum of 2 no-Champion decks can be submitted.
- Two Champions are banned before each match by each team.
- Every deck from the opposing team using that Champion gets banned.
- Only the Champions and regions of each deck are revealed to the opposing team.
- Teams can choose to ban one no-Champion deck instead of a Champions if they want to.
- The teams play a best-of-three Conquest match with the remaining decks.
You can find the full tournament rules here.
The group stage matches will be streamed on Saturdays and Sundays, starting at the same time on both days.
The tournament will be streamed on Legends of Runeterra's official Twitch channel.