This week's patch brings in some bug fixes and the return of Fizz and Teemo's original art as skins. This skins are free in the shop if you already own 3 copies of each champion in their respective bundle. Otherwise, you must purchase 3 copies of the champion first to get the skins for free.
Teemo and Fizz have had their original art added to the Store as free skins!
Please note, because these skins are offered in a bundle that includes 3 copies of the champion, the price of the bundle will be shown as 300 Coins if you do not own 3 copies of either Teemo or Fizz. The price of the bundle will be reduced to 0 Coins if you own 3 copies of the respective champion.
Rising Tides Fizz
- Known bug: until the release of the patch at 10AM PT on September 22, the “Overall Volume” slider will not affect in-game volume on PC. Other slides will still function properly.
- Weekly Vault bonus capsules will now provide cards from all expansions, not just Foundations.
- Fixed a bug where Siphoning Strike was not properly granting its buff to allied champions everywhere when used with Katarina.
- When The Arsenal grants himself Impact multiple times, Impact should now stack properly.
- When sharing keywords, stacks of Impact should now be granted consistently.
- Adjusted the order in which buffs are granted when casting Lucky Find.
- Fixed several VO bugs across the game that were causing incorrect or no VO lines to play.
- Fixed a bug where adding a multi-region card to your deck would auto-filter your collection.
- Fixed a bug where the correct sequence of inputs on the Bandlewood Outpost board wouldn’t cause the ~super special secret flower~ to appear.
- Fixed several UI, UX, and general visual bugs to improve game clarity and player experience.