Legends of Runeterra's Europe tournaments return! Last June team Turkey was crowned as champions in Chronicles of Shurima, and now 16 hopeful countries tackle the next iteration of the tournament series after a grueling ladder qualification period. You can find everything you need to know below.
The qualification was based on the top 16 ladder players from different nations with each team consisting of three highest ranked players of the country. For the first time, all three players of the qualified countries were required to be at Masters rank. Belarus, Greece, Morocco, and Serbia will debut in the competition while Romania and Norway return after missing out last time. Among the six teams making way for the aforementioned countries are the previous winners Portugal and last competition's runners-up Finland.
|Group A||Group B||Group C||Group D|
You can find the full player lineups here.
If you remember how things worked in November, you'll find the format quite easy to follow despite some minor changes.
- Each team submits 7 different decks each week.
- A specific champion can only be used in two different decks.
- A maximum of 2 no-Champion decks can be submitted.
- Two Champions are banned before each match by each team.
- Every deck from the opposing team using that Champion gets banned.
- Only the Champions and regions of each deck are revealed to the opposing team.
- Teams can choose to ban one no-Champion deck instead of a Champions if they want to.
- The teams play a best-of-three Conquest match with the remaining decks.
You can find the full tournament rules here.
The group stage matches will begin with a four-day opening week with each team playing one match every day.
|September 23rd & 24th||8:00||11:00||17:00||24:00|
|September 25th & 26th||3:00||6:00||12:00||19:00|
The tournament will be streamed on Legends of Runeterra's official Twitch channel.