Legends of Runeterra's Masters Europe tournament continues! This week the 16 teams will play the last two rounds of the group stage. You can find everything you need to know below.
As a reminder, these are the 16 teams involved in this third iteration of the competition. You can find the full player lineups here.
|Group A||Group B||Group C||Group D|
The standings, as well as links to last week's matchday videos, will be provided in spoilers below. Additionally, Zahis has tweeted an excellent summary of the archetype representation and performance during Week 1 which you should definitely check out!
|Group A||W-L||Group B||W-L||Group C||W-L||Group D||W-L|
If you remember how things worked in November, you'll find the format quite easy to follow despite some minor changes.
- Each team submits 7 different decks each week.
- A specific champion can only be used in two different decks.
- A maximum of 2 no-Champion decks can be submitted.
- Two Champions are banned before each match by each team.
- Every deck from the opposing team using that Champion gets banned.
- Only the Champions and regions of each deck are revealed to the opposing team.
- Teams can choose to ban one no-Champion deck instead of a Champions if they want to.
- The teams play a best-of-three Conquest match with the remaining decks.
You can find the full tournament rules here.
The matches will begin at the same time on both matchdays (September 30th & October 1st) with each team playing one match every day.
The tournament will be streamed on Legends of Runeterra's official Twitch and Youtube channels.