Legends of Runeterra's Masters Europe tournament has reached its third and final week! The remaining 8 teams will fight through a Single Elimination bracket to decide the champion of Bandlewood. You can find everything you need to know below.
As a reminder, these were the 16 teams involved in this third iteration of the competition. You can find the full player lineups here.
|Group A||Group B||Group C||Group D|
In case you missed the games last week, here are the Twitch VoDs of Day 5 and Day 6. The final standings, as well as the quarterfinal pairings, are provided in the spoiler below.
|Group A||W-L||Group B||W-L||Group C||W-L||Group D||W-L|
Both Czechia and Greece as well as Morocco and Norway had equal tiebreakers and had to play extra matches to solve the group runners-up.
- Germany - Turkey
- Russia - Italy
- Sweden - Morocco
- Spain - Czechia
If you remember how things worked last time, you'll find the format quite easy to follow despite some minor changes.
- Each team submits 7 different decks each week.
- A specific champion can only be used in two different decks.
- A maximum of 2 no-Champion decks can be submitted.
- Two Champions are banned before each match by each team.
- Every deck from the opposing team using that Champion gets banned.
- Only the Champions and regions of each deck are revealed to the opposing team.
- Teams can choose to ban one no-Champion deck instead of a Champions if they want to.
- The teams play a best-of-three Conquest match with the remaining decks.
You can find the full tournament rules here.
The tournament will have a day off on Saturday due to the Open Rounds of the upcoming Seasonal tournament.
|Quarterfinals (Oct 8th)||6:00||9:00||15:00||22:00|
|Semifinals and final (Oct 10th)||3:00||6:00||12:00||19:00|
The tournament will be streamed on Legends of Runeterra's official Twitch and Youtube channels.