Riot has posted a video teasing The Path of Champions PVE mode that launches this week on November 10.
- You get to play different stories across Runeterra.
- Riot has given a teaser for the story which involved Jinx's search for Vi, and Caitlyn interrupts!
- As you progress you unlock more power for your deck.
- There are items/relics that you can equip onto your Champions to give them power.
- Progression involves leveling your Champion along a set of milestones.
- Jinx Level 2 - New Deck and +1|+1. Every adventure, Jinx starts with a Doran's Blade.
- Jinx Level 5 - Common Relic Slot
- You can make decisions along the way which will influence how the story unfolds.
- There are different difficulty levels.
- You can earn 3 badges in each region of the map.
- Ionia appears to feature Lulu.
- Luden's Tempest - All your spells and skills deal 1 extra damage.
- Banshee's Veil - SpellShield
- Caulfield's Warhammer - +2|+1
- Lost Chapter - When I'm summoned, refill your spell mana.
- Ravenous Hydra - When I'm summoned, deal 1 to all enemies.
Watch the video for a teaser of The Path of Champions. Are you looking forward to the new mode?