A balance hotfix is being applied today to Legends of Runeterra to update a handful of cards ahead of the scheduled January 5 balance patch. Riot is aiming to curb some of the dominance the following cards have. Here are all the details!
- Poppy is being nerfed again (prior nerf was last week).
- Level 1: Poppy now has 2 Attack, down from 3.
- Level 2: Poppy now has 3 Attack, down from 4.
- Level 1: Gangplank now has 4 Health, down from 5.
- Level 2: Gangplank now has 5 Health, down from 6.
- Yordle Explorer now grants +1|+0 (Down from +1|+1).
- God-Willow Seedling now has Countdown 3 (Up from Countdown 2).
- Kinkou Wayfinder will now always summon two different 1-cost units.
What do you think of the updates coming today? Will this keep the meta feeling good over the holidays?
We have been watching the meta since release of the new set, and some cards have proved to be… a bit too dominant. Later today we will be deploying a hotfix to adjust a few cards ahead of our scheduled January 5 balance patch.
Poppy - 3|3 > 2|3 (Level 2 - 4|4 > 3|4)
Gangplank - 5|5 > 5|4 (Level 2 - 6|6 > 6|5)
Yordle Explorer - Grant +1|+1 > Grant +1|+0
God-Willow Seedling - Countdown 2 > Countdown 3
Kinkou Wayfinder - Summons two 1-cost units > Summons two different 1-cost units