New Favorite Deck - Ultron Combo!
Last updated 4 months, 4 weeks ago
This deck is basically only 4 cards. And honestly, it can even be just 3. The other 8 are all entirely flex cards.
- Play Invisible Woman on turn 2
- Play Kazar on turn 4 in the same location
- Play Blue Marvel on turn 5 in the same location
- Play Ultron on turn 6 in, you guessed it, the same location
- When everything resolves, both other locations will fill with 1/1 cards that will buff up to 3/3
You can skip step 1, and it still works. Which means this deck requires just one difficult card to get - namely, Ultron.
Basically, entire rest of the deck is there as a backup plan in case the combo doesn't come together. I'm quite sure there are better options for those 8 cards, though.
Vote On This Deck!
Enjoy this deck guide? Help others find it and show your support to the author by giving it an upvote!
I've been running a variation of this deck, but including Patriot and Mystique. Wonderful turn six surprise!
Thanks for the comment! Ultron was my most consistent deck back before I uninstalled the game. I even managed to find Patriot and Mystique before I stopped playing, and both of them were definitely included in an improved version of this deck.
Have fun with it!
You uninstalled Marvel Snap? Clearly you are an individual possessing wisdom and self-control. I am too weak. :)