The Hearthstone team has announced that Battlegrounds is getting a balance update tomorrow, June 18!
Several battlegrounds minions and heroes are receiving changes. Let's take a look at what is going to change with the patch.
June 18 Battlegrounds Hero Changes
- Lord Jaraxxus' Hero Power costs 1 Gold, down from 2.
- Reno Jackson's Hero Power costs 2 Gold, down from 3.
- Millificient Manastorm's Passive Hero Power now grants mechs +1/+1 instead of +2 Attack.
- Maiev Shadowsong is receiving the following change.
- Dormant minions no longer reduce the number of minions you see when refreshing Bob’s Tavern (Unless you’re at Tier 6 and have 2 Dormant minions in play, then it will reduce by 1).
- Fixed two separate issues that caused the Hero Powers for Lady Vashj and Maiev Shadowsong to trigger unintended effects in the shop phase.
Here is what all the new hero powers are going to look like.
June 18 Battlegrounds Minion Changes
- Scavenging Hyena is being moved to Tavern Tier 1. Previously was Tier 2.
- Rabid Saurolisk is being moved to Tavern Tier 2. Previously was Tier 1.
- Monstrous Macaw is being moved to Tavern Tier 3. Previously was Tier 2.
- Fixed an issue where the Deathrattle for Sneed's Old Shredder was not summoning newly added Legendary minions.
Here are all the new tavern tiers as seen on card images.
What Do You Think?
Do you think these changes are going to improve the Battlegrounds experience? Let us know in the comments below!