We're getting a round of card changes next Tuesday, September 8 with Hearthstone Patch 18.2.
- Secret Passage: Replaces your hand with 4 cards (down from 5).
- Cabal Acolyte: Has 4 Health (down from 6).
- Totem Goliath: Has 5 Attack (up from 4) and Overload: (1) (down from 2).
- Archwitch Willow: Changed to a 8-Mana 5/5 (from 9-Mana 7/7).
- Darkglare: Changed to a 2-Mana 2/3 (from 3-Mana 3/4) and only refreshes one Mana Crystal (down from 2).
Card Balance Updates
- Old: Replace your hand with 5 cards from your deck. Swap back next turn. → New: Replace your hand with 4 cards from your deck. Swap back next turn.
- Old: 2 Attack, 6 Health → New: 2 Attack, 4 Health
- Old: 4 Attack, 5 Health. Overload (2) → New: 5 Attack, 5 Health. Overload (1)
- Old: [Cost 9] 7 Attack, 7 Health → New: [Cost 8] 5 Attack, 5 Health
- Old: [Cost 3] 3 Attack, 4 Health. After your hero takes damage, refresh 2 Mana Crystals. → New: [Cost 2] 2 Attack, 3 Health. After your hero takes damage, refresh a Mana Crystal.
Secret Passage, Cabal Acolyte, and Darkglare will be eligible for a full dust refund for 2 weeks after the 18.2 patch goes live.
Game Improvements & Miscellaneous Updates
- Newly created decks will now automatically appear at the top of My Decks in the Collection Manager instead of at the bottom.
- The Kael’thas Sunstrider login reward will now be granted if you own a pack from Ashes of Outland and go to the Open Packs menu.
- Transfer Student will now have the appropriate board effect when Discovered or transformed.
- Galakrond will now be upgraded correctly when invoked while using Secret Passage.
- Kingsbane drawn by Secret Passage will no longer be returned to your deck if played then returned to hand via Doomerang.
- Copies of cards drawn by Secret Passage will no longer be returned to your deck at end of turn.
- Copying a silenced minion with Faceless Manipulator will no longer temporarily activate card text effects that buff other minions.
- Dormant minions created by Shadow Reflection no longer disappear if you change your Hero after playing them.
- Fixed a visual issue with Devolving Missiles when transforming a target into a Dormant minion.
- Fixed a crash in the final One Night in Karazhan encounter when playing as Kel'Thuzad.
- Fixed a visual bug where Spellburst icons could disappear while the minion had not activated its Spellburst.
- Headmaster Kel’Thuzad’s Spellburst will now resurrect minions that are destroyed by spells that swap Attack and Health, and spells that have been granted Poisonous by Professor Slate.
- Summoning a cat will no longer allow Headmaster Kel’Thuzad’s Spellburst to trigger on the opponent’s turn. The Headmaster just gets really excited about cats…
- Manafeeder Panthara’s Battlecry will now properly trigger after using your hero power and then Invoking Galakrond or switching to a different hero power.
- Fixed a card text display issue with Master Scheme, Hatred Reactor, and E.V.I.L. Promotion.
- When refilling an existing mana crystal below 10 mana, you now receive a temporary mana crystal instead. This fixes an interaction where Forest Warden Omu would not grant the correct amount of mana.