A round of hotfixes has gone out to the Hearthstone servers fixing more issues with quests, heroic duels, arena, and specific cards.
Quote From Kerfluffle
We’re currently deploying a hotfix that includes the following:
- Fixed an issue that caused certain players to have an entirely blank Quest Log, and never receive Daily or Weekly quests. Impacted players will be compensated for missed XP in the near future.
- Fixed a bug where Heroic Duels matches were not granting XP. Impacted players will have missing XP granted in the near future.
- Fixed a bug where Heroic Duels runs were failing to start. Impacted players will have missing Gold refunded in the near future.
- Fixed a bug where new players were not receiving the Silas Darkmoon Legendary.
- Fixed a bug where rewards were not being granted for completing Chapter 5 in Tombs of Terror.
- Fixed a bug where Whizbang the Wonderful was not using new deck recipes.
- Fixed a bug where Nazmani Bloodweaver would incorrectly target cards that already cost 0.
- Fixed a bug where 17 Madness at the Darkmoon Faire cards were not draftable in Arena.
This hotfix will take place on the server side, so you will not need to download anything if you’ve already updated to patch 19.0.
So the Whizbang decks are the ones that you can choose from when you get to Bronze 10, correct?
Whizbang is still wild-only right? Meaning you're handicapped playing standard decks in the wild format. Or did they actually relent and let him be evergreen like he deserves?
He is still Wild only, but I think I recall them mentioning him earlier this year before asking if there were any other cards we'd like to see added to Classic. So there is a bit of hope he will be made evergreen in April.
Standard decks in wild. SadFace
I did that on my secondary account, a NA server one.
Finally Nazmani Bloodweaver is fixed
yea now big priest is even more consistent.....
If they would play a 3 mana 2/5 that is, which in most cases probably not.
I fought one yesterday that played northshire cleric they still got the perfect rezzes it literally doesn't matter.
I know it frustrating to see "you can't lose stars at this rank" message all the time, but I mean card is still bad in big priest.