The Hearthstone esports year continues with the fourth Masters Tour event taking place online in "Silvermoon". Over 400 players from all regions will compete for their share of the glory, $250,000 prize pool, and the prospect of getting an invitation to Hearthstone Grandmasters. You can find everything you need to know below.
YouTube Drops Return
This is a reminder that YouTube Drops have returned!
- Watch 2 Hours of Masters Tour Silvermoon to earn 1 Year of the Phoenix Pack.
- Watch another 2 Hours of Masters Tour Silvermoon to earn 1 more Year of the Phoenix Pack.
You must be logged in on YouTube and have your Battle.net account connected to earn YouTube Drops. You can find further instructions in the spoiler below.
YouTube Drops Return!
You can earn up to two Year of the Phoenix card packs this weekend as you watch Masters Tour Silvermoon! On any of the above YouTube channels, watch two total hours to receive one pack and two more hours for your second. Time watched is cumulative throughout the weekend, so even if you can’t watch for the full four hours in one sitting your time will still count toward earning the Drops.
Connecting Your Accounts
Before you can receive rewards, you’ll need to link your YouTube and Blizzard Battle.net accounts. Here’s how:
- Log in or create an account on YouTube.
- Navigate to Account Sharing under “Connected Apps” in Settings.
- Select “Connect” next to Battle.net.
- Follow the simple prompts to finish connecting accounts.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive your Drops.
The Masters Tour format has changed a little bit from the first three events of the year as the Swiss has been shortened from the previous nine rounds.
- All games are still played as Best-of-5 Conquest.
- 4 decks with 1 ban.
- A total of eight Swiss rounds, with Top 16 advancing to single elimination.
- Day 1: Four rounds of Swiss.
- Day 2: The remaining four rounds of Swiss.
- Day 3: Top 16 single elimination bracket.
All Grandmasters have been invited to the event but we have their images up on our weekly posts, so it's time for others to have the limelight! The full list of invited players can be found here.
In case your timezone isn't listed below, check out the sidebar on the official tournament site. It should display the schedule in your local time.
|August 27||9:00||12:00||18:00||1:00 (August 28)|
|August 28||9:00||12:00||18:00||1:00 (August 29)|
|August 29||9:00||12:00||18:00||1:00 (August 30)|
This tournament will be streamed on the Hearthstone Esports Youtube channel, as accustomed. Don't forget that Youtube Drops have returned to Masters Tour events, so you should watch at least 4 hours while logged in!