As announced by Blizzard earlier today, Patch 23.0 will go live tomorrow, April 5, and with it all the Fractured in Alterac Valley Achievements will stop awarding XP. Although we've had plenty of time to complete said achievements (despite some of them being bugged for literal months), this blue post gives us quite a short expiration date as all players will have a little less than 24 hours to complete as many of their remaining uncompleted achievements as possible if they do not want to miss out on that sweet sweet XP.
We're expecting the patch to go live at the usual time, 1 PM Eastern (10 AM Pacific, 7 PM CEST).
It’s almost time to dive into a new Rewards Track! When the Rewards Track refreshes with the Voyage to the Sunken City launch, all players will automatically be granted any unclaimed rewards on both the free Rewards Track and the Tavern Pass track (if purchased), and a completely new Voyage to the Sunken City Rewards Track of unlockable treasure will take its place.
Fractured in Alterac Valley Achievements will stop awarding XP with the launch of Patch 23.0 on April 5 whereas the Rewards Track will swap over with the launch of Voyage to the Sunken City on April 12.
Hope is Not Lost!
Fortunately for our readers, we wrote a detailed guide for each class, gathering all the information you need to complete each achievement, and we're sure they'll easily carry you through all the tasks. Each guide contains lots of valuable information, such as:
- Tips to speed up the completion and shortcuts if available.
- Budget alternatives or ways to complete certain achievements without having to own expensive cards.
- Decklists for Standard and Wild modes.
- Recommendation about game modes and unsuspected gameplay interactions that can give you progression/completion on the achievement you're working on.
Moreover, each guide is updated so that it showcases the Onyxia's Lair Mini-Set achievements, so that you won't have to look in more than one place in order to find all the information you want! Click any of the links below to visit the guide for the respective class.
- How to Complete Alterac Valley's Demon Hunter Achievements
- How to Complete Alterac Valley's Druid Achievements
- How to Complete Alterac Valley's Hunter Achievements
- How to Complete Alterac Valley's Mage Achievements
- How to Complete Alterac Valley's Paladin Achievements
- How to Complete Alterac Valley's Priest Achievements
- How to Complete Alterac Valley's Rogue Achievements
- How to Complete Alterac Valley's Shaman Achievements
- How to Complete Alterac Valley's Warlock Achievements
- How to Complete Alterac Valley's Warrior Achievements
- How to Complete Alterac Valley's Neutral Achievements
- How to Complete Onyxia's Lair's Achievements
A Final Note - Tricks to Speed Up the Process
If we were to give some tips to those who are still remarkably behind in the achievement hunt but still want to give it a last chance, here's what we'd do:
- Do not panic: although it may sound obvious, it is not, especially when you're fighting against the clock.
- Prioritize achievements that require little time to be completed (like the ones you can finish in a single turn) - they reward a little less XP, but you can do more of them!
- All our guides contain a "speed rating" for each achievement, which will help you with decisions like this one.
- Try to complete more than one achievement at the same time - no one said you were forced to do one at time.
- Always keep an eye open on the Neutral section.
- Prioritize completing achievements to winning games - it sucks, but with so little time at your disposal... it do be like that sometimes.
Good luck to all our readers who will try to close as many achievements as possible in these last few hours! Grind up!