Hearthstone Battlegrounds tournament series Lobby Legends continued this weekend with the third iteration called "Eternal Night". 16 qualified players around the world fought for the glory and their share of the $50,000 prize pool. You can relive the action with our spoiler-free post below.
New Battlegrounds content was also revealed during the event, and we've recapped the new hero and minions in separate posts:
A quick reminder about the 16 players who were involved in this weekend's tournament. If you're not yet familiar on how the tournament works, we've included a short version of the rules in the spoiler below.
The tournament is divided in two days, which will proceed as follows:
- Day 1: Two 8-player groups will play three rounds of Battlegrounds, and players will earn points based on their finish.
- Winner gets 7 points, runner-up 6 points etc.
- Top 4 players from each group will advance to Day 2.
- Day 2: "Check format" tournament.
- Players will still earn points as in Day 1.
- Tournament winner has to earn more than 20 points after which they have to win a lobby.
You can find the VoDs of the two days of competition below.
Day 1 - Top 16
Day 2 - Top 8
You can find out how the action unfolded within the spoilers below.
Hearthstone esports year continues with Masters Tour Vashj'ir next week! Don't forget to tune in!