With the upcoming Maw and Disorder Mini-Set for Murder at Castle Nathria announced on Thursday, we begin the third day of ongoing Hearthstone card reveals! It opens up with the fourth and final Legendary card - representing the Hunter class, Defense Attorney Nathanos. Now joining Prosecutor Mel'tranix for Demon Hunter, and the other two signature Neutral Legendaries: Sylvanas, the Accused and The Jailer.
- As usual we're going to see 35 new cards, with a trial theme visible throughout!
- You can find the full ongoing card reveal schedule and all countdowns on our special page.
- Make sure to follow along with all the card reveals through our dedicated articles, and see all of it collected in our Mini-Set guide.
- 24.4 Patch notes will be posted on Monday, September 26.
- The patch launches, alongside the new cards, on Tuesday, September 27.
- Besides all of the Mini-Set additions, there will also be new content for Hearthstone Mercenaries.
New Hunter Legendary Card Reveal
It all comes to us via the official Hearthstone Twitter account, with a special newspaper page fresh off the print.
Just like it happened for Demon Hunter the day before, this is actually the first time Hunter receives a Legendary card from any of the Hearthstone Mini-Sets (now Paladin is the only class left out and crying in the corner). Shockingly, it's not 'always' Mages anymore!
- We've seen Nathanos Blightcaller in Hearthstone before, through Book of Heroes. The choice of the character here is not at all accidental, as he shares a lot of history with Sylvanas in the Warcraft lore.
- Discover effects tend to add a card to your hand unless specified otherwise (such as "summon" or "cast"), so you can also expect to be able to hold onto an extra copy of the discovered Deathrattle minion besides the instant effects from Defense Attorney Nathanos.