Riot recently published a short Dev Snapshot video where Game Director Dave Guskin talks about various things related to Legends of Runeterra. In short:
- They're planning to explore and iterate on things based on player feedback.
- Rotation - Reworked versions of rotated champions and competitive outlets for Eternal mentioned as examples of given feedback.
- Gauntlets and Tournaments are also on the iteration list with a Reddit thread to voice your opinions on them.
- Their long term plan is to create a limited mode where the players can experiment and play with new cards before release.
- More info will be given next year.
- The video ended with a reminder about the upcoming World Championship.
Riot has really focused on the player feedback aspect when it comes to Legends of Runeterra, as they also recently published a reddit-post-turned-blog about how to give useful feedback to devs.
Dev Snapshot Video
Watch the dev snapshot video down below.
What do you think about the things mentioned in the video? Let us know in the comments below!