New dual-typed minions have been revealed for Hearthstone's upcoming Battlegrounds update! There are 10 new minions coming in the patch across all the tavern tiers so let's check them all out!
- The big update is dropping on January 17.
- We're also going to see 16 new Undead minions. Spooky!
- Putricide is rejoining with a new Hero Power - the ability to create custom undead.
New Tavern Tier 1 Minions
- Thorncaptain (Quilboar Pirate) - After a card is added to your hand, gain +1 Health until next turn.
New Tavern Tier 2 Minions
- Corpse Refiner (Undead Pirate) - Avenge (4): This minion sells for 1 more Gold.
- Blazing Skyfin (Murloc Dragon) - After you play a Battlecry minion, gain +1/+1.
New Tavern Tier 3 Minions
- Felemental (Elemental Dragon) - Battlecry: Minions in Bob's Tavern have +1/+1 for the rest of the game.
New Tavern Tier 4 Minions
- Pufferquil (Quilboar Naga) - After a spell is played on this, gain Poisonous until next turn.
- Magmaloc (Elemental Murloc) - At the end of your turn, gain +2/+2. Repeat for each minion you played this turn.
New Tavern Tier 5 Minions
- Sinrunner Blanchy (Undead Beast) - Reborn. This is Reborn with full Health and enchantments.
- Cyborg Drake (Mech Dragon) - Divine Shield. Your Divine Shield minions have +20 Attack.
New Tavern Tier 6 Minions
- Mecha-Jaraxxus (Mech Demon) - Battlecry: Add a random Mecha-Demon to your hand.
- Felstomper (Demon Beast) - After you summon a minion in combat, give your minions +3 Attack.
- Greta Gold-Gun (Naga Pirate) - Spellcraft: Make a different friendly Pirate or Naga Golden until next turn. (Except Greta Gold-Gun)
Mecha-Jaraxxus can generate the following cards. These can be kept in your hand to triple!
What do you think so far about Battlegrounds' new dual-typed minions? Let us know in the comments below!
Do we know what happens to dual type minions when 1 minion type is banned? Like let's say Demons are banned but beasts are available in the game, would cards like Felstomper still be in the current game, or banned as well?
Well, according to the latest article ( https://outof.cards/news/5915-blizzard-addresses-frequently-asked-questions-for-battlegrounds-season-3/ ) ; " Dual-type minions will appear in any lobby with either minion in them. "
Dual-Typed minions seem like a great idea to promote a bit of diversity into the playable tribes - I cannot wait to try so odd combinations!