A round of hotfixes are going out to Hearthstone's servers to fix a list of problems and some balance adjustments for Battlegrounds, Arena, and Duels. Read on for all the details.
This is a server-side list of fixes so no client downloads will be required.
We’re in the process of rolling out Patch 25.2.1, a server-side hotfix patch with the following updates and bug fixes:
- Scabbs Cutterbutter, Tess Greymane, Illidan Stormrage, and Tamsin Roame have been returned to the Hero Pool.
- Murozond has been returned to the Minion Pool.
- Wasteland Assassin and Devourer of Souls have been removed from the Professor Putricide Hero Power pools. Possessive Banshee, Handless Forsaken, and a new minion, Cursed Shadow, are being added to the Hero Power pools.
- Cursed Shadow is a Tier 5, 7/5 Undead with Stealth.
- Dev Comment: Cursed Shadow is only being added to the Professor Putricide Hero Power pool, not the general Minion Pool.
- The following heroes have less armor:
- Galakrond and Infinite Toki have been moved to Armor Tier 1 (0 Armor).
- Drek’Thar, Greybough, and Heistbaron Togwaggle have been moved to Armor Tier 2 (2-5 Armor).
- The following hero has more armor:
- Pyramad has been moved to Armor Tier 2 (2-5 Armor).
- Malignant Horror can no longer be drafted.
- Warrior and Hunter have had the draft appearance rates of some high performing cards increased.
- Tome Tampering and Shockspitter have been banned from both deck building and card buckets.
- The Cold Feet Pact passive treasure has been moved from Pool 2 to Pool 2 Ultra Rare.
Bug Fixes and Game Improvements
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where the new Omen Demon Hunter Hero Skin’s Hero Power could not be upgraded through effects like Baku the Mooneater.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Sunfury Clergy unintentionally gained Rush.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Discover effects could sometimes Discover non-Battlegrounds cards.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Sinrunner Blanchy could gain infinite Reborn under certain circumstances.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Putricide’s Creation could be tripled under certain circumstances. The triples were failed experiments that lost some of their combined powers; it’s better these Creations remain unable to be tripled.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where a Corpse Refiner made golden by Greta Gold-Gun would not sell for the right amount of Gold.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where a minion that received Reborn from Baltharak (one of the tokens generated by Mecha-Jaraxxus) would lose Reborn if tripled.
- [Duels] Fixed a bug where the Hematology Hero Power always assumed the player had 3 unspent Corpses if the player had any.
- [Duels] Fixed a bug where the Hematology Hero Power could hit 0-Cost cards in your hand.
- [Solo Content] Fixed a bug where a card adjustment to Forsaken Lieutenant made one of the Book of Mercenaries encounters impossible to complete.