Everyone's favourite Amalgam, the Nightmare Amalgam, has been removed from Battlegrounds in today's update.
Previously, Mike Donais was on record saying a change to Nightmare Amalgam was not going to happen until January. A change is very different than removal, so we are curious if this means the terrifying all-tribe will be returning in a January game update with a nerfed state. There are a handful of other changes too which include bringing less-played cards down a tavern tier, and nerfs to Murloc synergy.
- Brann Bronzebeard is taking a rest, being switched out for Bartendotron.
- The Boogeymonster is being moved to Tavern Tier 4 (Down from 5).
- Mechano-Egg is being moved to Tavern Tier 4 (Down from 5).
- The Beast is being moved to Tavern Tier 3 (Down from 4).
- Coldlight Seer is being moved to Tavern Tier 3 (Up from 2).
- Primalfin Lookout is being moved to Tavern Tier 5 (Up from 4). (Changed last week)
What do you think about this round of Battlegrounds changes?