- Shred your Mozzarella Cheese.
- Set non-stick pan to medium-low and add Butter
- Beat le Eggs in la bowl with les fork until fluffy.
- Add beaten Eggs to pan once Butter is melted.
- Gently move the Eggs in the pan with a Spatula while they are still mostly liquid.
- When Eggs begin to cook, make sure the entire bottom of pan is coating in Egg.
- Place Shredded Cheese in the middle of the Eggs.
- Let Cheese start to melt, fold Omelette in half.
- Cook until you're happy with the meltyness.
If you're looking for something more fancy, check out this video from the Babish Culinary Universe.
Vote On This Meal!
Enjoy this recipe? Help others find it and show your support to the author by giving it an upvote!
More Midrange Meals
More French Cuisine
More Meals From Fluxflashor