Remove Ads - Go Premium

Sins Unleashed - A Custom LoR Expansion (6/1)

• CursedParrot's Avatar 285 380 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 1 month, 1 week ago

Here are some cards I made around the idea of eating enemies:

I do like the design of Bloody Butcher since it is sort of like Fearsome in that it motivates your opponent to block it with a 4+ Power unit. The Ravenous Hound and Whetter of Appetites are both meant to help make the Bloody Butcher work. I wanted to do something with summoning Vulnerable units for the opponent, but LoR card maker doesn't have the new keywords (if there is a better site to use, please tell me). 

Here's my idea for Tahm Kench's signature Spell:

I wanted to capture some of the essence of Tahm Kench's abilities while making a Spell that synergizes with the version I made of him. This Spell would help Tahm Kench avoid dying by letting him choose what unit blocks him. Also, since I anticipate a Tahm Kench deck would work well with Vulnerable in Bilgewater, I expect the Capture ability would trigger somewhat reliably. The main issue I see is that I can't add the Vulnerable keyword to the card text, so it will look a little strange. 

• KANSAS's Avatar Oko 1020 1948 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

@CursedParrot, my favorite of those cards are Bloody Butcher, Devouring Baron, The Eternal Hunger, Selfish Devourer, and Ravenous Hound. 

I am not too sure about An Acquired Taste only because Shadow Isles doesn't have anything else that cares about Vulnerable. So to be able to capture a unit you would either need to play another region or hope your opponent is playing vulnerable creatures.

First rule of the English language: Their our know rules.

• Shivershine's Avatar Champion of Runeterra 230 106 Posts Joined 08/27/2019

10/29 Update:

• removed Piltovian Pickpocket.
    • Added Thirst For War and Fiddlestick's Thirst for War  by KANSAS.

Shadow Isles might be added later.

Check out my "Into the Shadows" WCDC spotlights!

Photos are acting up again. Had to delete cards I just made. 

Shivershine will update the post sometime later, but here are the Shadow Isles cards:

Quote From CursedParrot

Shivershine will update the post sometime later, but here are the Shadow Isles cards:

Show Spoiler

One small thing, Tahm should have a keyword. Every other champion in the game does. I would suggest something defensive so that you can attack with him every round to trigger his ability and it won't be too easy for your opponent to block and kill him.

I think Tahm Kench’s Support ability counts as a Keyword, given that Shen has Support and no other keyword. I thought about giving him Challenger, but I wanted him to be a little vulnerable to high attack blockers. He does also cast Delicious Meal though, which can heal him.

You can also cast Unholy Hunger or Thick Skin on him to give him more defensive ability.

Which Keyword do you think would be best? 

Quote From CursedParrot

I think Tahm Kench’s Support ability counts as a Keyword, given that Shen has Support and no other keyword. I thought about giving him Challenger, but I wanted him to be a little vulnerable to high attack blockers. He does also cast Delicious Meal though, which can heal him.

You can also cast Unholy Hunger or Thick Skin on him to give him more defensive ability.

Which Keyword do you think would be best? 

Looking at all of the keywords, I think Regeneration fits the best. If you were to do that though I would recommend reducing his Health to 5.

Update: All Shadow Isles cards are now here. Thanks Parrot!

• Demonxz95's Avatar Content Squad Card Designer Enthusiast 625 856 Posts Joined 03/19/2019

You should probably make the SI card images smaller.

Think I fixed it.

• Demonxz95's Avatar Content Squad Card Designer Enthusiast 625 856 Posts Joined 03/19/2019

Your Noxus images appear to be missing.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium