New Shaman Spell - Tiny Toys

• Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 840 2195 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 1 week, 3 days ago

A new Epic Shaman Spell, Tiny Toys, has been revealed!

Tiny Toys Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about United in Stormwind

Head on over to our dedicated guide for United in Stormwind!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• FieselFitz's Avatar Anduin 675 979 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Interesting Card - pretty nice addition for Evolve Shaman.

And if you have the 5 Mana Weapon equipped that evolves your Board after you have attacked i guess this is even better then expected.

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• Tumbleweedovski's Avatar Pikachu 1115 432 Posts Joined 06/12/2019

Party Up! for 1 less mana and 1 less body. Can be scary with cards like Evolve, otherwise I don't know why you'd ever want to play this.

Arena > Wild > Standard

• Caro's Avatar Shivan Dragon 1420 1012 Posts Joined 03/12/2020

So the range of 5 cost minions can be great like Ras Frostwhisper, or terrible like Blood Herald. It's an interesting card, that might be play in a more control or evolve archetype. Hard to evaluate till we still the rest of Shaman's arsenal this expansion.

For reference: https://outof.cards/hearthstone/cards/?page=1&collectible=yes&standard=yes&card_type=5&cost=5 

• Erodos's Avatar Crossroads Historian 740 832 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Great with Revolve, I'm gonna wait on further 5-drop analysis to figure out how good it is on its own. Don't see which Shaman deck would want this though.

• dapperdog's Avatar Dragon Scholar 1365 2726 Posts Joined 07/29/2019

Its evolve shenanigans because that's basically shaman's identity now.

On its own, its still okay. There's plenty of taunts and deathrattles conveniently in that spot so its not game over if you can't find your evolve cards in time.

I still think its too slow for it to take over everything, but I wouldn't count it out entirely.

• Spree's Avatar 140 13 Posts Joined 07/31/2019

Flavor-wise I don't know wtf does this have to do with Shaman but oh well.

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Bloodfeather 1470 3100 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Boring Evolve support. The deck isn't gonna happen anytime soon and it shouldn't because it's complete nonsense.

Also it's not a Nature spell so good luck drawing it.

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• Trimutius's Avatar 1515 2210 Posts Joined 03/16/2019

So evolve shaman support. Boggspine Knuckles and Revolve are still in standard

I am envoy from nowhere in nowhere. Nobody and nothing have sent me. And even though it is impossible I exist. ©Trimutius

• KANSAS's Avatar Old God Fanatic 1725 2881 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

This seems, random? You get four 2/2s with the abilities of random 5-drops. I really don't know what to make of this card. It feels like an awful lot of text just to summon some random 2/2s.

Carrion, my wayward grub.

• Synnr7's Avatar Peasant 715 460 Posts Joined 07/19/2019

Weird swarmy card. Shaman has a lot of great early minions and usually wins on or before turn 6. In a more control set up I don't see a reason to spend mana on 5 2/2s. Unless you can cheat this out early, (like turn 2 bloom, bloom, this) then I don't see it.

Alright Boggspine Knuckles on 5 and this on 6. That's actually good enough. Still slow but it now has a use.

Casual Dragon Cardgame enthusiast. 

• meisterz39's Avatar 740 963 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

It's hard to judge in its worst case (i.e. you just play it to get four random 2/2 minions), but this curves out right after Boggspine Knuckles, and getting 4 random 6 drops for 6 seems pretty good.

• Hydrafrog's Avatar Gul'dan 1480 2509 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

With Revolve, this could be good.  But that is at least a magical turn 4 combo with Lightning Bloom and The Coin.

• DarkFrostX's Avatar Old God Fanatic 760 1197 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

I love RNG so I love this card,  what I don't know if which deck plays it.

• UVE's Avatar 940 739 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Evolve is the worst mechanic ever, any 100% rng style os good for the meta.

By The Holy Light!

• Lundy's Avatar Protector of Elwynn 1095 493 Posts Joined 06/21/2019

Evolve shenanigans incoming. Really hope the shaman questline doesn't involve the evolve mechanic as that kind of RNG is so unfun to play against.

• Geno9999's Avatar Ice Rager 975 352 Posts Joined 11/10/2019

Evolve shenanigans aside, I still think this is 5 stars because I am having Jandice Barov flashbacks.

• Horus's Avatar Mankrik's Wife 2030 2228 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Quote From Caro

So the range of 5 cost minions can be great like Ras Frostwhisper, or terrible like Blood Herald. It's an interesting card, that might be play in a more control or evolve archetype. Hard to evaluate till we still the rest of Shaman's arsenal this expansion.

For reference: https://outof.cards/hearthstone/cards/?page=1&collectible=yes&standard=yes&card_type=5&cost=5 

I came here looking for a comment just like yours ; what's the (5) drop pool looking like at this time of the year?
    Thanks for preemptively answering my future questions :)

Struggle with Heroic Galakrond's Awakening? I got your back : 

• randomfan's Avatar Academy Sleuth 940 567 Posts Joined 03/17/2019

I want this to be good because I have always like evolve Shaman. I just feel like any time that deck starts  to shine the player base really starts to get angry. I don't know, it feels slow and will require a bit much set up to make it worthwhile.

Unfortunately, common sense isn't as common as it should be.

• Pezman's Avatar Academy Adventurer 1715 1551 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Quote From Horus
    Quote From Caro

I came here looking for a comment just like yours ; what's the (5) drop pool looking like at this time of the year?
    Thanks for preemptively answering my future questions :)

Same here! I mean, this card is primarily going to be used for Evolve shenanigans, but knowing the 5-drop pool affects whether you just play it on curve or when you don't have a better option. 

I'll be waiting for the Wild meme video where someone gets 2 Feugens and 2 Stalaggs!

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium