New Demon Hunter Spell - Chaos Leech

• Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 860 2321 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 1 month, 3 weeks ago

A new Rare Demon Hunter Spell, Chaos Leech, has been revealed!

Chaos Leech Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about United in Stormwind

Head on over to our dedicated guide for United in Stormwind!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Bloodfeather 1490 3203 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Eye Beam 2: the Revengening

Also, what the hell is that creature?

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• FieselFitz's Avatar Anduin 735 1020 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Looks ok i guess.

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• Pezman's Avatar Academy Adventurer 1715 1559 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

Yeah, just a different Eye Beam, where you trade reduced cost for extra damage. Will be awesome when drawn by that new demon.

• Lundy's Avatar Protector of Elwynn 1105 497 Posts Joined 06/21/2019

Eye Beam, but trading more damage for less cost on the Outcast. I doubt there's ever a world where you run both, and Eye Beam being cheap is what enables it to combo so well in OTK Demon Hunter.

• randomfan's Avatar Lion's Guard 945 568 Posts Joined 03/17/2019

I don't think the extra  healing makes up for the  extra mana when comparing this to Eye Beam. I just don't see this being played much.

Unfortunately, common sense isn't as common as it should be.

• Sykomyke's Avatar Flamewreathed 580 663 Posts Joined 05/30/2019

More of a control card.  You either play eye beam for less mana in combo style decks.  This is for control.  Not sure why people are confusing it as "OTK" support.  It's a control card variant, not OTK card variant.

• Hydrafrog's Avatar Gul'dan 1480 2530 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

I like this for spot removal.

• Synnr7's Avatar 730 474 Posts Joined 07/19/2019

This can be real strong. With all the discounts going around DH right now this will be 1 mana a lot of the time. I'd say it's stronger than Eye Beam in a Questline deck.

Casual Dragon Cardgame enthusiast. 

• DarkFrostX's Avatar Old God Fanatic 770 1202 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

It's not bad, but it's too similar to Eye Beam, I would have liked to see something different, like "Outcast: Destroy the minion instead", so if you want the lifesteal you have to avoid the outcast.

• dapperdog's Avatar Dragon Scholar 1375 2845 Posts Joined 07/29/2019

Decent card, for a decent purpose. Being able to kill something and gain life is a decent outcome, and at 3 mana you'd deal 5 damage most of the time.

Certainly going to see play in lifesteal dhunter, but in most other cases you'd discover this rather than actually having it in the deck.

• Erodos's Avatar Crossroads Historian 740 848 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago

Worse Eye Beam, and DH doesn't need the effect that badly that it wants to run 4 copies of it.

• UVE's Avatar 940 745 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Worse Eye Beam, but maybe can fit  on a hard fel deck.

By The Holy Light!

• KANSAS's Avatar Old God Fanatic 1725 2896 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Seems to be about the same power as Eye Beam except it gets bigger with outcast instead of smaller. It probably won't be played as often as Eye Beam but it is still a strong card.

Carrion, my wayward grub.

• KillaFIsh's Avatar 330 178 Posts Joined 07/10/2019

As it seems like alot of the comments are already saying, worse Eye Beam.  However, once Eye Beam rotates, maybe it sees some play.  One time its really better is off of the Felgorger

"Some inspirational quote from some famous person" - Some famous person

• GoddammitDontShootMe's Avatar Protector of Elwynn 1330 527 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

Can't complain about 5 damage for 3 mana. 3 for 3 isn't that great, so it will probably only ever be played outcast.

• Brandon's Avatar Old God Fanatic 840 1217 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Hmm a bit more expansive but also "stronger" Eye Beam. I like it actually. This could help the Big DH deck survive the early game a bit better. nice control card, but it might need a Felgorger proc. I dont think it sees play in Il'gynoth OTK decks because it might be too expansive, but maybe the outcasts damage boost might be enough to let Chaos Leech see play in that deck. 

In wild i'm sure it sees no play, because ODD DH wants to go FACE.

RNG is only fun, as long as there is a 50/50 chance of getting something good or bad. If RNG always results in something good, it's not fun.

• Swizard's Avatar Wizard 840 411 Posts Joined 04/30/2020

This seems weak, won't even play it as a one of in reno dh.

• Lemushki's Avatar Squirtle 910 735 Posts Joined 03/22/2019

I think eye beam is better but that does not make this one a bad card. Still good for healing. But I do not think it will replace Eye Beam on the OTK deck.

Lemushki - The one and only since 2006

• KanzakiGin's Avatar Lion's Guard 685 208 Posts Joined 03/02/2021

Seems like a good card that will be auto include in FelDH decks.

Rogue DH

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium