Remove Ads - Go Premium

New Demon Hunter Weapon - Marrowslicer

• Arthas's Avatar 295 942 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 1 week, 3 days ago

A new Common Demon Hunter Weapon, Marrowslicer, has been revealed!

Marrowslicer Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Scholomance Academy

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Scholomance Academy!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

• KANSAS's Avatar 1100 2124 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Basically Truesilver Champion. It is a 4 mana 4/2 weapon that heals you for 4 over time. Only this card has synergy with the rest of the Soul Fragment package. 

First rule of the English language: Their our know rules.

• BloodMefist's Avatar 305 298 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

Another premium weapon for DH, and this one enables other super strong cards.  This card curving directly into Lapidary terrifies me and I do not look forward to DHs having even more powerful aggro tools.

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 965 2047 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Basic...but probably effective as long as Soul decks work.

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• DarkFrostX's Avatar 285 435 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Good card, it gives you a bit of healing a long the way and has good stats for a weapon.
    Also gives you the Fragments for other card synergy if needed.

• Tuscarora87's Avatar 130 100 Posts Joined 06/02/2019

A nice addition to aggro DH.

• Brandon's Avatar Devoted Outlander 305 372 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Better Truesilver Champion that has a lot of synergy with Soulshard Lapidary, as this allows for a near certain activation rate if you play them turn 4 & 5, And it has also synergy with Glaivebound Adept. This card will see play in both Aggro/Tempo DH and Control DH. But i feel like control DH won't exist unless Soulshard Lapidary get's toned down with a nerf. 

• Demonxz95's Avatar Content Squad Card Designer Enthusiast 745 1050 Posts Joined 03/19/2019

It's perfect against the first boss of Icecrown Citadel. ^_^

In Fragment DH, it's basically a Truesilver Champion with delayed healing, although it works with the Soul Fragments. And really, I don't think anyone really cared about the healing from Truesilver anyway.

• economicaooc's Avatar 255 335 Posts Joined 03/04/2020

Even mana cost aggressive cards are unlikely to go anywhere for some time. As it stands, none of the aggressive even costed cards seem to be enough to push DH away from the odd package.

This post is discussing the wild format.

• Emptyness's Avatar Supporter 450 522 Posts Joined 03/16/2019

I think some aggro decks will include the weapon just as another finishing tool even if they don't plan to run the whole fragment package. But some of the other cards are just good as well. I wonder which will make the cut in the refined decks. Not on day 1.

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” ― George Bernard Shaw

EU Legend: S52 (ZooHeal Lock); S76 (Highlander Hunter);

• Erodos's Avatar 360 407 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

It's like a Truesilver Champion with additional upside, great card. also curves straight into Glaivebound Adept.

• DoubleSummon's Avatar 910 1712 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Has a lot of synergy in the class also with the help of the hero power hits the 5 hp breakpoint to kill most 4/5 drops.

might even see play without other soul fragment cards as it's 8 damage over 2 turns.

• meisterz39's Avatar 405 571 Posts Joined 06/03/2019

This is basically a delayed heal version of Truesilver Champion, which is already very reasonable card. Add in the upside of powerful synergies and this should see lots of play if Soul Fragment Demon Hunter is good.

• Meteorite12's Avatar 560 663 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

If the soul fragment decks work, this is gonna be what carries it. 8 damage, while also activating your other synergy cards for next turn.

Who needs consistency when you could have fun?

• Vandaren's Avatar 320 520 Posts Joined 06/05/2019

What is that in the art? It's kinda cool. Well the basic DH Truesilver with a delayed healing, maybe for control DH but who knows someone maybe make it work on aggro as well.. overall good.

• FieselFitz's Avatar Anduin 420 532 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

As long as Soul Fragment Decks will be a thing this card will see play.

Like Truesilver Champion who sees lots of play now and then.

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• dapperdog's Avatar 645 1195 Posts Joined 07/29/2019

A decent 4 damage weapon that curves into Glaivebound Adept. Yes, this is strong even without soul frag synergy.

In fact, ever since warglaives got nerfed, there have been some talk that glaivebound adept is straight up unplayable. This card will deny that possible reality anytime.

• allthehype's Avatar Outland Scholar 210 354 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Not sure about this compared to other fragment generators. It’s a little late on curve and Illidan have a bunch of other weapons to use. After all, it is an evil Truesilver Champion wich still is very playable on its own.

• PLANETCRUNCH's Avatar 385 741 Posts Joined 07/19/2019
    Posted 1 week, 2 days ago

Historically speaking 4 mana 4/2 weapons have seen play in constructed -

Truesilver champion is a staple in a lot of control paladin decks before the Lightforged Zealot took it's deck slot, and the Wagglepick was used in Rogue Miracle shells for a while when RoS first launched.

Obviously a must include for Demon Hunters who want to use the Soul Fragment package, since 4 damage can clear most enemies and the soul fragments can be used to mitigate damage to your hero.

Even playable in Arena, for removal and surprise healing your opponent can't predict

• ElSabidon's Avatar 225 246 Posts Joined 06/07/2019
    Posted 1 week, 2 days ago

Slap this on T4, attack with it and on T5 attack with it again. T6, here come Warglaives of Azzinoth. Insane pressure through face hits.

Golden portraits' progress:
    (19/Apr/20) Demon Hunter - 1; Druid - 548; Hunter - 589; Mage - 401; Paladin - 518; Priest - 338; Rogue - 337; Shaman - 557; Warlock - 480; Warrior - 483

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium