Remove Ads - Go Premium

New Paladin Minion - Judicious Junior

• Arthas's Avatar 300 957 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 2 weeks, 1 day ago

A new Common Paladin Minion, Judicious Junior, has been revealed!

Judicious Junior Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Scholomance Academy

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Scholomance Academy!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

• YourPrivateNightmare's Avatar Swamp 965 2064 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

any reason why this isn't just a neutral card?

Paladin is really getting the shaft again.

I tried having fun once.

It was awful.

• Sparkinarius's Avatar Devoted Academic 270 184 Posts Joined 07/18/2019

Not good off of Commencement or Duel! or just straight up playing it. There is no reason to run this as the 4 attack lifesteal is minimal impact on 6 mana without it having rush or taunt.

For glory, honor, and gold!

• DoubleSummon's Avatar 910 1728 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

Only really printed for Duel! paladin

• economicaooc's Avatar 255 336 Posts Joined 03/04/2020

Not very impressive, especially when so many other options for healing are available to both classes.

This post is discussing the wild format.

• BloodMefist's Avatar 320 298 Posts Joined 05/28/2019

I could see this being run in Big Paladin as a half-way point.  It helps stem some damage from aggro and is well statted for a Lifesteal minion, but its just kind of boring in a set filled with interesting and exciting cards.

• KANSAS's Avatar 1100 2130 Posts Joined 03/25/2019

I mean, it's okay. Generally, having slightly above average stats stops being a reason to play a card after about 3-4 mana. This is just too slow, there isn't much else to say.

First rule of the English language: Their our know rules.

• Brandon's Avatar Devoted Outlander 305 372 Posts Joined 05/29/2019

Decent stats for it's cost, but it never feels good playing this for it's actual mana cost. You probably get this tutored from Duel! or Commencement. I have low hope in this card, and this archetype.

Why did paladin get the shaft AGAIN. It's been bad ever since they early rotated out Baku the Mooneater. (Debatably, it was carried by this card, BUT before then paladin was already pretty bad if you ask me.)

• NegativeNemsy's Avatar 155 103 Posts Joined 07/10/2019

Pack-filler/ Arena Card.  Even in handbuff decks, there are better options.  I can't imagine a deck that will ever use this in constructed.  It feels like one of those cards like Dr. Boom's Scheme where they wanted to do something interesting but ran out of time.

• Almaniarra's Avatar Devoted Outlander 645 1163 Posts Joined 03/21/2019
    Quote From economicaooc

Not very impressive, especially when so many other options for healing are available to both classes.

Which both classes ? Paladin and Paladin ? :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will get so much hate for this comment probably but; The card's image feels like it is made for people who will cry "Why isn't there any black people in this expansion ?"

SJW was here.

• DarkFrostX's Avatar 290 436 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

Lifesteal is important, but this does not seem like a good card overall.
    Best thing about this is that it will probably be alive next turn since it will be ignored and you can buff it then.

• fffa's Avatar 25 2 Posts Joined 07/29/2020

Oh my goooooooood! It is so BEAUTIFUL to see blizzard finally add some black representation into this game! I can't WAIT to show this to my wife's son so that I can earn some good boy points to spend on my daily dose of soylent! #BLM

• Demonxz95's Avatar Content Squad Card Designer Enthusiast 750 1056 Posts Joined 03/19/2019

It's actually pretty good in Arena. 4/9 for 6 is pretty good stats and the Lifesteal could occasionally be a life saver (or trigger some healing related abilities).

In Constructed though, it's a perfectly fair card, but 95% of the time, "perfectly fair" cards don't see play.

• dapperdog's Avatar 655 1207 Posts Joined 07/29/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Of all the artwork seen, this has got to be the most dull. Can't you make her look any less like someone being offered mineral water at a pool party? I shudder to think the reason why team5 went with this art instead of picking some other pose.

Aside from that, this card is just useless. Yes there's a massive tag 'lifesteal' on it, but its a paladin card, and paladins don't lack healing options. Hell, even Amber Watcher is a better card if only because its just on time with its healing. Play this, then die to aggro, because this doesn't have taunt even.

Potentially a game winner against priest, but even then I prefer Onyx Magescribe to do the same thing, and more.

• Vandaren's Avatar 320 524 Posts Joined 06/05/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Stats's good, but nothing else, right. This have to be cheated out, and then even i not sure if it's worth to slot on those deck.

• FieselFitz's Avatar Anduin 420 532 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

I guess it is ok for Duel Paladin or good to be cheated out of the Deck by Commencement i guess.

Stand alone it is ok but not that good.

Challenge me ... when you're ready to duel a god!

• Emptyness's Avatar Supporter 460 522 Posts Joined 03/16/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

A lot of stats, but is there any point of playing this one at all? Maybe in Arena.

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” ― George Bernard Shaw

EU Legend: S52 (ZooHeal Lock); S76 (Highlander Hunter);

• Pezman's Avatar 580 759 Posts Joined 06/03/2019
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Lot of stats for 6 mana, and Lifesteal to boot. Might be good?

• JFK's Avatar 465 437 Posts Joined 07/31/2019
  • Koetti's Avatar Island 545 657 Posts Joined 11/21/2019
    Posted 1 week, 6 days ago

Don't think this'll see much Play in Constructed.

But maybe it's a Premium Card in Arena? 13 Stats for 6, mostly Health, is pretty good Board Presence.

Long, drawn-out Control Match-ups with Boardclears en masse and an unbelievable amount of greedy cards?

Sign me up!

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium