New Warlock Minion - Neeru Fireblade

• Arthas's Avatar Black Lotus 780 1986 Posts Joined 03/10/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

A new Legendary Warlock Minion, Neeru Fireblade, has been revealed!

Neeru Fireblade Card Image

Discuss this card below or head on over to the card page to give it a rating!

Learn more about Forged in the Barrens

Head on over to our dedicated guide for Forged in the Barrens!

Get Cheaper Card Packs

This section contains affiliate links.

If you want to save money when buying Hearthstone packs, you should check out Amazon Coins! It's an easy way to save up to 25% off Hearthstone packs so you can get into the new expansion without worrying about your wallet too much. We've got a detailed guide on how to Get Started with Amazon Coins, but if you've already dealt with them in the past, you can buy some more by clicking right here.

Your friendly neighbourhood bot!
    Like what I'm doing? Disable ads and unlock cosmetics with Out of Cards Premium!

• Hawk819's Avatar 165 11 Posts Joined 03/23/2020
    Posted 3 months ago

ok. Now it's worth destroying one's deck. Somehow I knew there was a purpose to the Shadow Cards and Roame. Now we know. 

However, there is one slight drawback: destroying this card as one destroys their deck in order to use it. I'd say, pray that this card is in hand, or after a mulligan. If not, well, Concede. 

• theo333's Avatar Outlandish Rager 755 551 Posts Joined 03/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Next expansion will have a Lorekeeper Tleklop which will have lowest to highest cards order shuffled.

Only way it's viable.

• Sparkinarius's Avatar Crossroads Historian 710 471 Posts Joined 07/18/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

I think this has a serious chance to be a win condition for a Control Warlock. The class has an easier time than most other control decks reaching fatigue thanks to Life Tap. Once they hit fatigue and play Neeru Fireblade, they can play Envoy Rustwix or whatever ways they can duplicate that deathrattle to avoid fatigue damage. A free board of eighteen damage each turn can quickly outpace even the 6/6 Abyssals from Lord Jaraxxus and will be harder for opponents to keep up with than the 6/6 Abyssals. This looks crazy and scary and I can't wait to try this out!

For glory, honor, and gold!

• JackJimson's Avatar 575 531 Posts Joined 11/19/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Team 5 printing Soul Rend makes sense now lol.

Reminds me of Chef Nomi, which this card essentially replaces.

• aposteljoe's Avatar Hero of Warcraft 665 284 Posts Joined 06/18/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Ok, another self mill payoff card. The problem I see, is the same as with the discard mechanic: You don't want to burn your payoff cards. As long as this card is in your deck you can't reliably mill yourself.

The effect istself is like Nomi with weaker tokens, but it never runs out of gas. I doubt you will survive long enough.

• dapperdog's Avatar Dragon Scholar 1335 2443 Posts Joined 07/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

One of those cards that shows potential but is practically impossible to pull off without dying.

But if team5 really wants this to work, expect plenty of support in the coming 2 expansions. The payoff is certainly nice. Outside of freeze spells, there's just very little you can do to prevent 18 damage incoming, since the imps are summoned every turn.

On paper it looks nice, but getting there and not die is something else altogether.

• Geno9999's Avatar Ice Rager 910 214 Posts Joined 11/10/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

I'm getting heavy Chef Nomi vibes from him. 6/6s were more game ending, though this has the benefit of practically making the 3/2s nigh-impossible to remove since they come back at the end of the turn. That being said, you're taking fatigue damage, and I feel like even Control Mirrors will have ways of closing out games in fatigue.

3 stars, if only because he's the star of the Mill-yourself-lock deck.

• darkoprk's Avatar Magma Rager 345 151 Posts Joined 03/02/2021
    Posted 3 months ago

Time to drop uncorrupted tickatus lol 

• Grumpy000's Avatar 1325 721 Posts Joined 06/06/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

A weaker Nomi. It will find room in some deck ... but not in the meta

I am 68 years old and still reach Legend

• NegativeNemsy's Avatar 320 146 Posts Joined 07/10/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

This card is a battlecry so you can put more cheap spells in your deck via Educated Elekk and destroy it yourself to avoid fatigue.  The game should be over after a couple of turns of the portal anyway.

• shky's Avatar Vampire 680 169 Posts Joined 06/25/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

I like it, can be a new win condition for lock

• Topandito's Avatar 825 391 Posts Joined 03/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

I think this won't be very good. It will be rare that you have the chance to even reach this point in a game, and even when you do you will have the chance that you just threw away this exact card during the process of getting there. It could be this is just played without the mill effects and it used as a chef nomi style win condition but even then I don't really think that the consistency of reaching fatigue without dying will be there.

• Megasharpie's Avatar Mankrik's Wife 350 144 Posts Joined 08/06/2020
    Posted 3 months ago

Very much a similar card theme to chef Nomi, but the every turn demon spawn is definitely something to not sleep on. 

At this point I have spent too much money on these games to quit. 

Now pass me another pack, and lets see what I pull. 

• FrostyFeet's Avatar Senior Moderator Derpcorn 1740 1282 Posts Joined 10/20/2018
    Posted 3 months ago
    Quote From darkoprk

Time to drop uncorrupted tickatus lol 

The synergy is real :D

As people have pointed out, the biggest issue of the strategy is that you need to have this in your hand or get lucky with what you burn since otherwise...yeah. Might be a bit too inconsistent to be viable.

• Alfi's Avatar Devoted Academic 1505 1042 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Like Nomi but much better!

-=alfi=-

• Me0203's Avatar 640 348 Posts Joined 06/13/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

Welp, that's an easy 1 star. This won't even be a fun card to meme with, 'cause the payoff involves (basically) dying. You can't sit back and enjoy your handiwork for a few turns, can you? 

We've already seen several cards printed this expansion which can kill this whole board outright, and besides, you don't need to kill the imps. If your board puts the Warlock opponent in danger and you can take some damage, he has to trade his imps away and hope you won't be able to repopulate. And, considering you have a full deck left, that seems relatively easy.

Better call Thrall!

• Daowen's Avatar 445 197 Posts Joined 03/19/2019
    Posted 3 months ago

pretty sure warlocks will find a way to not die from this.

I'm not online       cat          it's just your imagination

• Caro's Avatar Dragon 1350 872 Posts Joined 03/12/2020
    Posted 3 months ago

The card looks very attractive, but when you think about it, it's not going to see play competitively. You want to be going face and doing lethal damage to your opponent when you are fatigued, not controlling the board and taking more fatigue damage. Unless there's a new warlock card yet to be printed that makes you immune to fatigue damage. Not to mention, you need a viable way to draw this legendary before destroying your deck.  

• bela's Avatar 305 144 Posts Joined 01/19/2020
    Posted 3 months ago

for this to work there needs to be a consistent way to remove your own decks beside just tickatus

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium