3 Wishes, 3 Legendary cards you hope to drop in the next packs.
Here are mines:
PS: i am going to instacraft Maiev Shadowsong, the card's just Rogue levels of Tempo AND Neutral.
Honorary mention to Maiev Shadowsong, who I think might become ubiquitous if given the right meta. She could become a "need" rather than a want.
If you have the time, you should totally check out our weekly Hearthstone card design competitions! :D
The Murloc Legendary
Rogue Legendary that's not the permanent stealth guy
1. Kargath Bladefist / Bulwark of Azzinoth
2. Bulwark of Azzinoth / Kargath Bladefist
I also do want to have Teron Gorefiend, Evocation and Beastmaster Leoroxx
Uuuuh I like this thread idea. Here are my three wishes:
1) Lady Liadrin - it is part of pretty much the only archetype I'm really looking forward to play (Libram Paladin). The card in itself is quite bad (vanilla 4/6 for 7 mana), but if they overcosted it so much I think it is because it is totally worth it. Plus Libram of Hope seems to be a sweet counter to Demon Hunters, a class that I think will be half of the meta once AoO hits.
2) Zixor, Apex Predator - such a sweet card overall, in a class that can tutor it and its prime form, buff it, multiply its deathrattle and use it as an OTK quite easily. This is gonna be fun.
3) Maiev Shadowsong - a lot of people think it will be Zilliax levels of popularity, so might as well just unpack it and save the 1600 dust right?
Pledge #10: Let's all have fun and play together!
For the first time ever I want the Rogue legendaries. Secrets and Stealth minions is the flavour they should have had this entire time imo.
- Lady Liadrin - Love the libram synergy.
- Metamorphosis - Because I like to win
- Shadowjeweler Hanar - Secret rogue will likely be top tier. Though I doubt this card will be in it, I like to believe
- Maiev Shadowsong - Its a neutral sap. And its Maiev Shadowsong.
- Evocation - I'm convinced if tempo mage makes a comeback this will be at the forefront.
Just Maiev ShadowsongI will craft her anyways but will be happier if i can get her golden from packs.
Keli'dan the Breaker, A very powerful and flexible card, but not the highest on my list of priorities.
The Lurker Below, like Keli'dan, while this card looks fairly powerful and flexible, there are better legendaries to aquire.
Any of the Hunter legendaries. I really like the look of hunter this set, big powerful beasts are a lot more appealing to me than lots of tiny beasts. But I don't want to commit my resources to putting together an experimental deck. I would rather get more flexible cards that can be used in more decks like Maiev.
First rule of the English language: Their our know rules.
All the primes are bonkers. The three that I want to play with the most.
1 : Hoping Secrets will become something more then a 1 set thing for Rogue this time.
2 : This will be a Fun Casino Mage Card in Prime Mode and even Baseline will be strong for Casino to use there spells.
3 : Will be a strong Lockdown card, as well as possibly a good reset/silence effect on buffed minions.
My current wishlist:
Honorable Mention: Evocation - I want to try a pure spell mage, I don't think it will be viable but I want to try,
From a power perspective though, I think rogue will be king again.
Quote From LostAngel1000 : Will be a strong Lockdown card, as well as possibly a good reset/silence effect on buffed minions.
: Will be a strong Lockdown card, as well as possibly a good reset/silence effect on buffed minions.
I forgot the source, but Maiev won't remove buffs for the minion she dormants
There's too many...
Al'ar (mostly because it would be wrong to not own this card)
Zixor, Apex Predator
I don't like this thread. I don't like it because this is a tough one.
Founder, Out of Cards
Follow me on Twitch and Twitter.If you are planning on playing WoW on US realms, consider using my recruit link =)
Thats not what Shadow said on the comments of the card on Release
When a minion goes Dormant, it will lose any buffs it had on it. When it reawakens it'll be a base copy of the minion.
Quote From LostAngel1000Thats not what Shadow said on the comments of the card on Release Quote From ShadowsOfSenseWhen a minion goes Dormant, it will lose any buffs it had on it. When it reawakens it'll be a base copy of the minion.
I was asking around about this, and someone said that a developer confirmed that it does not lose buffs. Also, apparently it was tested in Boarcontrol's stream and the minion also did not lose buffs.
I'm wishing that RNG Santa Genie will bring me Astromancer Solarian, Kargath Bladefist, and Shadowjeweler Hanar.
Make Barnes Great Again!
My wish list contains Metamorphosis, Kayn Sunfury, Zixor, Apex Predator, Teron Gorefiend, Kargath Bladefist and Beastmaster Leoroxx in that order.
What made me really happy yesterday was that after reaping the HoF dust and disentchanting garbage rotating cards I ended up with 18.000 dust which is enough to get those legendaries and then some more for my wild collection (still lacking Umbra, Reno, Kazakus and many more). :-))
Double the pride, double the fall.
You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.