Remove Ads - Go Premium

Early Darkmoon achievements for XP

Madness at the Darkmoon Faire
  • MisterFerro's Avatar Charmander 275 87 Posts Joined 09/06/2019
    Posted 1 week, 1 day ago

Back to collecting that sweet sweet xp today after not being able once the expansion launched, I've done My Friend is at the Front & Missing: Holy Hand Grenade in the Warlock section plus Harmless Little Bunny 1/3 in the Neutral section.

Completed Harmless Little Bunny 2/3 & It's N'Zothing, Really. And now that I completed the N'Zoth achievement I noticed there isn't an achievement associated with Y'Shaarj... Team 5 dun goofed up guys & gals.

Escalating Antics 1/3 is done along with Embrace the Void 1/4 & F2PBTW 1/4. Toss Me! is also done. (took me a few tries on that in duels) The last achievement that I have done for the day was Tonk Commander 1/3.

Posted 5 days ago

Since it's the weekend I'm back to doing the xp achievements for the faire. I have just done You Can't Take it Off while playing in wild.

F2PBTW 2/4 is now done. Escalating Antics 2 completed. Harmless Little Bunny 3 fully completed.

• Alleria's Avatar 475 230 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 4 days, 7 hours ago

That´s so cool you´re making such progress :) So far I´ve done a pretty few myself:

All the Hunter, Warlock and Mage

Paladin Lothraxion´s Balloon Shop

Priest Spoilers! and One Has No Name

And few of the Neutral

Anyway, I think the original point of this thread is over, so maybe you could use this new one instead: Achievement Tips/Strategies Sharing, and maybe help others with your tips. But if you want to continue to share your progress here, feel free :)

Posted 3 days, 21 hours ago

I saw that thread before signing in & already saw new stuff that I wouldn't have thought of doing.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium