Rewards Track: Current progress 2.0

Forged in the Barrens
  • Alleria's Avatar Eevee 980 677 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 4 months ago

Hey fellow OOCians. The new Rewards Track has started, so it´s time to make a new progression thread. Thanks to NebuchadnezzarHS for making the first thread and for passing the torch towards me. I hope this one will be as useful as the first and ya´ll feel welcome and free to post your progress or thoughts on the new rewards track, whatever you like.

I know it´s quite soon into the new track, but some of you (me included) have stacked your precious Daily and Weekly quests, so you can share how much you jumped on the track if you´ve already finished them. Only one rule in this thread: please be nice to each other. Thank you and have fun! :)

• clawz161's Avatar The Undying 825 801 Posts Joined 07/16/2019
    Posted 4 months ago

It sure is nice getting golden uncraftable cards, i probably won't use. I'm glad they're giving these to us after also changing the pack system to where i guarantee get these cards anyway.

Living like that.

• h0lysatan's Avatar Academy Sleuth 750 523 Posts Joined 12/03/2019
    Posted 4 months ago

woah, feel nice to speed boost to level 20 with extra quests that I haven't touch from Monday. I'm pretty sure gonna get that slow ascending later on higher level.

Knowledge is Power

• NebuchadnezzarHS's Avatar Face Collector 1425 713 Posts Joined 06/14/2019
    Posted 4 months ago

Thank you Alleria for continuing this wonderful rewards track discussion. I hope this is the start of a great tradition and keeps on going for many many expansions!

After opening 250 packs (which lucky me resulted in a full expansion collected), I quickly jumpstarted to level 30 with 2 weekly and 1 daily quest still left to collect.

My first goal will be to reach level 70 in order to obtain the 20% XP boost as quickly as possible. Afterwards, I should adjust my daily playtime to a much more comfortable level unlike last time.

"May you have a pleasant and steady climb of this new rewards track. Good luck to all of you!"

• SLima's Avatar The Undying 505 386 Posts Joined 08/17/2019
    Posted 4 months ago

I got to level 17 on day 1. I completed the 5 wins weekly quest (i have been neglecting it for weeks) and the 2 daily ones i had. Progression felt good with a lot of early rewards but that also happened during the last track. It felt really good early on but slowed down to a crawl around level 30. Things are different this time as the level up requirements are much lower for the early levels. It should feel a lot smoother and i hope it will feel good even after we get to the higher levels.

"True mastery takes dedication."

• MisterFerro's Avatar Charmander 395 128 Posts Joined 09/06/2019
    Posted 4 months ago

I just reached level 29 on the track with the Tavern Pass activated. I have 1 weekly left which is the "Win 5 games of Battlegrounds, Brawl, Duels" at (2/5) done.

What are everyone's level 20 random Legendary? My was Tamsin Roame.

• Osh92's Avatar 445 220 Posts Joined 07/03/2019
    Posted 4 months ago

This time have bought the battle pass. At first, will get to level 70, after that it will be achievements time)

Posted 4 months ago
    Quote From MisterFerro

What are everyone's level 20 random Legendary? My was Tamsin Roame.

Mine was Scabbs Cutterbutter :)

On topic, I´ve just reached lvl 30 by completing my 3 weeklies, 3+1 dailies and one friends quest. Have TP bought.

• Lemushki's Avatar Squirtle 905 730 Posts Joined 03/22/2019
    Posted 4 months ago

No pass, lvl 30 here

Lemushki - The one and only since 2006

• Synnr7's Avatar Peasant 720 463 Posts Joined 07/19/2019
    Posted 4 months ago

I bought Tavern Pass this time. I liked the portraits and really wanted to try the Diamond card. So far it's been fun.

Reached about level 33 first day. Early path, as usual, feels very rewarding. 

Ended up with Plaguemaw the Rotting as my lvl 20 reward. Haven't done druid yet, been too busy with Warrior. Can't wait to try it though. With the Core and Barrens release, there are a lot of cards I haven't gotten too. Can't wait to give them a shot.

Casual Dragon Cardgame enthusiast. 

• og0's Avatar 1430 1002 Posts Joined 03/31/2019
    Posted 4 months ago

No pass, level 28 though have 1000XP quest to do.

All generalizations are false.

• Tetsuo's Avatar Ice Rager 745 535 Posts Joined 05/29/2019
    Posted 4 months ago

I only reached up to level 102 in the last rewards track, so I'm gonna make it a point to reach all levels this time around. Gotta get that gold for my F2P ways from now on. 

Started playing again last night and reached up to level 19. Can't wait to see what my random legendary at 20 will be.

I'm gonna buy the tavern pass again, I want that diamond Blademaster Samuro. The hero portraits look awesome too (except for the Rokara ones, ew). 

UPDATE: Got Tavish Stormpike as my level 20 legendary, ugh. I always get the ones I don't want or have no intention of playing. Last expansion, I got Deck of Chaos -_-

Legend: Season 74, 77, 80, 81, 82, 86, 88

Posted 3 months, 4 weeks ago

I'm sitting @ level 37 and completed all my quests.

• og0's Avatar 1430 1002 Posts Joined 03/31/2019
    Posted 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Level 45, no pass or quests remaining.

All generalizations are false.

• Riffraff's Avatar 715 292 Posts Joined 04/30/2020

I hit level 60 tonight. Got a legendary, Magtheridon, from my 9th Year of the Phoenix pack. I have been grinding achievements for the extra XP - I have 6 left.

• allthehype's Avatar Crossroads Historian 530 657 Posts Joined 07/26/2019

I'm at 42  now, I bought the Tavern pass and have completed all avaible quests. No achievement hunting so far, imho they seem far too grindy and even off-putting. Might give it a go when my star bonus is used up.

I got Tamsin Roame at lvl 20, happy with that one. And from the Phoenix packs I've been lucky and got two legendaries already. Sadly, it's two cards I'll hardly ever use: Keymaster Alabaster and G'huun the Blood God. I've been less lucky with the Barrens packs so it's a nice bonus.

So one week in and I´ve already hit lvl 50 (big shoutout to aposteljoe for pointing out the Weekly quest re-roll, which netted me 2 extra ranked quests this week). My legendary was Tavish Stormpike, which is kinda meh, but hey - at least I can do the Who let the dogs out? achievement lol :)

How are you doing all so far? Let us know where you´re at and what your free lvl 20 and lvl 50 legendaries were, and if you´re happy with it or not.

I just hit level 65 today and I am currently focused on completing the new XP achievements (69% done). The overall difficulty of the new XP achievements seems to be easier this time around. At the very least, less legendaries are required in order to complete all of them.

I paid very little attention to the level 20 and level 50 legendaries I got (and thus forgot about them already), because my Forged in the Barrens collection was completed on launch day (pretty looking coin by the way).

I think my current XP progress is probably slightly behind compared to the previous rewards track. Though, I should be hitting level 70 at the very end of this week and finally get that sweet 20% XP boost again 😍

I just hit level 70 and finally received the 20% XP boost, yeah baby! 🥳

I have 3 XP achievements left to complete (91% done) of which 2 are the most troublesome: Buy One, Get One Free and Who Let the Dogs Out?

I hit level 50 & picked up the Firefang Rexxar skin which will sadly not get used because I spent 1.5k gold for Sylvanas!! My Legendary reward was Cannonmaster Smythe so I'm going play some Scum Pala this week before nerfs hit.

• Leave a Comment

You must be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.

Remove Ads - Go Premium