Blackrock Mountain Card Spoilers & Expansion Guide
Trouble stirs beneath Blackrock Mountain, the second Adventure in Hearthstone! It released April 2nd 2015 - Patch Notes
Nefarian awaits within his lair, and on this journey you can acquire 31 collectible cards.
- 17 Bosses - Each presents a new challenge and their defeat unlocks a corresponding card.
- 5 Wings - Each more challenging than the next; defeating the corresponding bosses will earn a Legendary reward.
- 9 Class Challenges - Complete class-specific match scenarios to unlock a card for that class.
- Earn Rewards - A set of 31 cards is obtainable by completing the adventure; no packs involved.
- Dragon Synergies - This adventure is designed around dragons and creates new options for playing them.
- All wings are available to be purchased at once for $24.99 USD.
- Wings were purchasable individually for 700 gold or $6.99 USD.
- The Molten Core card back was available for pre-ordering the adventure.
- If you had already purchased some wings with gold, you could still purchase the rest with money at a reduced cost.
- There are no free wings for this adventure.
- The adventure is comprised of 5 separate wings with multiple bosses. One wing was released per week, beginning April 2nd.
- Rewards are earned for each boss you defeat, as well as when a wing is fully cleared.
- Each boss is AI controlled with a unique hero power. Some bosses may use non-collectible cards designed for the encounter in addition to collectible ones.
- A heroic mode is available in which each boss encounter is extraordinarily difficult, and a special card back is awarded if you prevail.
- In addition to boss encounters, each wing contained class specific challenges. Upon completion a new card is unlocked for that class.
Click Here To Skip Revealed Cards
Revealed Cards for Blackrock Mountain
These are all the cards that have currently been revealed for Blackrock Mountain.