One Night in Karazhan Card Spoilers & Expansion Guide
Hearthstone's fourth adventure invites everyone to One Night in Karazhan. It released on August 11th 2016 - Patch Notes
Medivh is missing and must be found! Along the way there are 45 new collectible cards to be earned.
- 13 Bosses - Every boss will challenge you i new ways, and victory will reward you with new cards.
- Free Prologue - The first boss is free to play and will reward you with two new cards.
- 4 Wings - Three bosses await in each wing, and completion unlocks even more cards and class challenges.
- 9 Class Challenges - One challenge is designed for each class with a new class card locked behind it.
- Earn Rewards - Collect all 45 cards in this set by completing all four wings.
- Spells & Summoning - This is the place of funky magical phenomena; many cards interact with spells and summon minions.
- Portals - Five new portal cards are featured that each do a thing and summon a random minion.
This part of the adventure tells us what happened to Medivh in the first place. We must take on Prince Malchezaar, and play as Medivh himself.
Upon completing the prologue every player is rewarded with two new cards. Check out the rewards below!
As in previous adventures, each wing can be unlocked for free with 700 gold, or you can unlock them all with money.
Unlocking all wings of the adventure within the first week of launch or earlier granted you the Karazhan Nights card back.
- One night in Karazhan was divided into a prologue and 4 wings with a total of 13 bosses. One wing was released per week, with the first launching August 11.
- Each boss will reward you with two new cards. After defeating all three bosses in a wing you will unlock another two-three new cards.
- Each boss you encounter is AI controlled with a unique hero power. Many bosses use new non-collectible cards and hero powers designed for this adventure.
- Heroic mode is available in which the boss encounters are immensely difficult. A special card back, The Blue Portal, is awarded if you manage to complete it.
- In addition to boss encounters, each wing contained class specific challenges. Upon completion a new card is unlocked for that class.
Click Here To Skip Revealed Cards
The Blue Portal