Rastakhan's Rumble Card Spoilers & Expansion Guide
Prepare to be trolled by Hearthstone's 10th Expansion, Rastakhan's Rumble. It released on December 4th 2018 - Patch Notes
This expansion takes us to King Rastakhan's Arena in Stranglethorn for a good old-fashioned bout of gladiatorial combat. Amongst the typical 135 cards, you can expect to see:
- New Shaman Hero - King Rastakhan was available through purchasing the Mega pre-order bundle.
- Legendary Loas - Each class has a patron loa to which it has pledged itself, and they appear to us in the form of legendary minions.
- Stealthy Spirits - Each class has a new 'spirit' minion that works with the loa. These are 0-Attack minions with temporary Stealth.
- New Keyword - Overkill will trigger an effect if more damage was done than the target had health.
- New Single Player Mode - Rumble Run lets you build a deck around one of many shrines to defeat the other eight teams.
Players that logged in during the launch period received:
- One random Legendary Loa, complete with two copies of the corresponding Spirit (C'Thun wants to know your location)
- Six Rastakhan's Rumble card packs
There were two bundles for for this expansion. Instead of having a deluxe version of a bundle, a modestly priced cheaper version was available.
- Ready to Rumble Card Back
- 17 Rastakhan's Rumble card packs
- Priced at $19.99 USD
- New Alternate Shaman Hero: King Rastakhan
- Ready to Rumble Card Back
- 50 Rastakhan's Rumble card packs
- Priced at $49.99 USD
This alternate Shaman hero was available only through the Rumble Bundle pre-order for this set. He has all-new voice lines:
- Thanks - "I thank you."
- Well played - "Most impressive."
- Greetings - "Welcome! You may bow before me."
- Wow - "How can dis be?"
- Oops - "Dese things happen."
- Threaten - "Tremble before me!"
Among the countless brawlers who are competing in Rastakhan’s Rumble, a handful of legendary loa are ready to shake the competition to its core.
Spirits are special minions with abilities that can turn the tide of battle. Elusive creatures, spirits enjoy stealth the first turn they’re in play.
This new keyword will trigger an effect if more damage was done than the target had health. 14 cards were released with this keyword in this set:
Rumble Run is a free single player game mode released with this expansion. It became available shortly after the set's release on December 13th 2018.
- Similar to Dungeon Run and Monster Hunt.
- Begin each run as a new challenger, Rikkar.
- Each class has 3 unique shrines with special and powerful effects.
- You choose one from a selection of 3 shrines before you begin.
- Each shrine has an associated deck for you to start your run with.
- Throughout your run you'll have opportunities to choose many new cards.
- You will represent the class corresponding with your chosen shrine.
- The remaining 8 classes will challenge you; defeat them all to be victorious!
Check out our Rumble Run Visual Guide for much more info!
Click Here To Skip Revealed Cards
Revealed Cards for Rastakhan's Rumble
These are all the cards that have currently been revealed for Rastakhan's Rumble.
Card Backs & Packs
Ready to Rumble Rumble Runner