Rastakhan's Rumble Card Spoilers & Expansion Guide
Prepare to be trolled by Hearthstone's 10th Expansion, Rastakhan's Rumble. It released on December 4th 2018 - Patch Notes
This expansion takes us to King Rastakhan's Arena in Stranglethorn for a good old-fashioned bout of gladiatorial combat. Amongst the typical 135 cards, you can expect to see:
- New Legendaries - Champions will represent their team and battle for their Loa. They will also appear in the Rumble Run as opponents.
- Legendary Loa - Each class has a patron Loa to which it has pledged itself, and they appear to us in the form of Legendary minions.
- Stealthy Spirits - Each class has a new 'Spirit' minion that works with the Loa. These are 0-Attack minions with temporary Stealth.
- New Keyword - Overkill will trigger an effect if more damage was done than the target had health.
- New Single Player Mode - In Rumble Run you choose a Shrine and build your deck around it's unique effects. Completing a run will unlock a special card back.
Players that logged in during the launch period received:
- One random Legendary Loa, complete with two copies of the corresponding Spirit (C'Thun wants to know your location)
- Six Rastakhan's Rumble card packs
There were two bundles for for this expansion. Instead of having a deluxe version of a bundle, a modestly priced cheaper version was available.
- "Ready to Rumble" Card Back
- 17 Rastakhan's Rumble card packs
- Priced at $19.99 USD
- New Alternate Shaman Hero: King Rastakhan
- "Ready to Rumble" Card Back
- 50 Rastakhan's Rumble card packs
- Priced at $49.99 USD
King Rastakhan Emotes
- Thanks - "I thank you."
- Well played - "Most impressive."
- Greetings - "Welcome! You may bow before me."
- Wow - "How can dis be?"
- Oops - "Dese things happen."
- Threaten - "Tremble before me!"
This new keyword will trigger an effect if more damage was done than the target had health. 14 cards were released with this keyword in this set:
In this single-player mode you begin as a troll, Rikkar. You goal is to choose a shrine of your own and overcome all 8 of the other classes' champions.
- Available for free in Solo Adventures.
- Plenty of challenges and replay value.
- Choose one of three shrines. Each one represents a class and gives you an advantage, along with a particular starting deck.
- The remaining 8 classes will be the encounters that lie before you.
- Shrines are a permanent fixture on the board; destruction only puts them on a cooldown for 3 turns.
- Begin with 10 health and progressively increase your power with each victory.
- Choose new cards from many different pools and even acquire new teammates.
- Last long enough and you may earn a passive ability.
|Class||Team||Champion||Legendary Loas||Stealthy Spirits||Shrines|
|Druid||Raptors||Wardruid Loti||Gonk's Armament|
|Bonds of Balance|
Loti keeps her distance from the other Rumble competitors, preferring the company of her dinosaur loa Gonk and other scaled companions.
|Warlord Zul’jin is reckless, bitter, and has a chip on his shoulder that’s even bigger than his blade.|
He’s is more than willing to unleash the primal power of Halazzi the Lynx loa upon his competitors, but he’s got a special knack for the mystical side of the hunt.
|Mage||Dragonhawks||Hex Lord Malacrass||Jan'alai's Mantle|
The fury of Jan’alai the Dragonhawk loa fuels Malacrass’s fire on the Rumble field. Despite a flair for the dramatic, Malacrass is a clever opponent.
|Paladin||Tigers||High Priest Thekal||Shirvallah's Protection|
This master fighter is a fan favorite! Wielding the Light as a weapon, he can use his healing energy in ways Paladins haven't seen before.
|Priest||Dead||Princess Talanji||Bwonsamdi's Sanctum|
As princess of the Zandalari Empire, Rastakhan’s own daughter calls the loa of the dead, Bwonsamdi, her companion.
|Rogue||Sharks||Captain Hooktusk||Bottled Terror|
|Treasure from Below|
This charming and flashy pirate has come ashore to claim her share of glory in the Rumble, and she’ll lie, cheat, and steal to get it!
|Tribute from the Tides|
|The crowd finds this witch doctor mysterious, quiet, and more than a little unsettling.|
He’s content to let his giant frog loa, Krag’wa, do the fighting while he helps Shamans master channeling elemental magic.
|Warlock||Bats||High Priestess Jeklik||Blood Pact|
The shrieking, shadow-skulking aspirant of the bat loa Hir’eek revels in the boos she gets from the crowd.
|Warrior||Rhinos||War Master Voone||Akali's Champion|
|Akali's War Drum|
There's not a lot to say about the Rhinos' strategy, save that there isn't one.
Card Backs & Packs
Ready to Rumble Rumble Runner